Why won't ppl stake me?

I'm lvl 119, maxed. I want to stake people, but every single time I go to stake someone in arena, they say "no gtfo maxed". Or they advertise that they won't fight maxed users. Sometimes I get as far as them putting up the duel menu, then they decline. I just want to have fun staking. Where do I find people who will actually stake?

People obviously aren't going to stake you if your maxed and they have lower levels! That is unless they're an idiot. Seriously, either become one of those [cabbage]s who stake people of really bad stats and expect to get away with it or stake people who are also maxed but much higher combat.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

People obviously aren't going to stake you if your maxed and they have lower levels! That is unless they're an idiot. Seriously, either become one of those [cabbage]s who stake people of really bad stats and expect to get away with it or stake people who are also maxed but much higher combat.

This. If you are maxed, then you are going to be fighting people who are 130-138 combat the majority of the time. It doesn't matter if you are 113 combat and maxed, non-maxed players won't fight you. You might run into a few none maxed who are dumb/feeling lucky and will fight you once, but when you win they'll stop. This happened to me with a guy who had 90 defence. He staked 18m against me and got ripped apart. I asked if he wanted to go again, and he just walked away.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.