Skillers Reign

Hello Clan Boards!

I, Bows (Eeil), and my good friend Shay (Hau Mau) are looking to start a clan! This clan will be a casual skilling clan focused on helping other players. We will have access to an IP.Board forum for a website, which will be nice. :) We are undecided on a name and are looking for eager players to join the clan world with us! I'm new to the clan world (especially founding) but Shay isn't, so don't worry. Anyone interested can feel free to message me here, or in-game! If you don't wish to do that, stop by my friends chat "Eeil." We are discussing everything as we speak. Thanks!

- Zach

EDIT: The clan has been founded, I'll be writing up the rules sometime tomorrow and posting them on our site (once it goes live.) Feel free to PM me for an invite!

Good luck recruiting.

Just understand that the first few months will be the hardest. If activity sticks, odds are it'll be fairly successful.

Thanks! :) We'll do everything we can to make this clan successful :)

Skillers Zone

True Skilling Excellence

Good luck recruiting.

Just understand that the first few months will be the hardest. If activity sticks, odds are it'll be fairly successful.

Thanks, Killer. If you've got any friends looking to join a clan, let them know about us and what to do!

Quick Update:

I just finished working on the forums (IP.Board) & IP.Content. Im know working om Groups & Permission and fixing all errors. Also we have our own domain (http://www.skillersreign.com) <- Right now you cant register.

If you have any questions please PM ME :)

Skillers Zone

True Skilling Excellence