2200 Skill Total

2200totalu.png

Didn't think I'd ever get agility higher than 70 really.... But then when I ended up flat broke after staking every time I'd get a few mil (staking went really well for me before (that's how I payed for 99 prayer and herblore) but recently, I can't win a single fight) I decided to train some skills that are free. Agility just happened to be what I chose. Got from 71-81 in two days. Currently working on getting agile legs (probably about 90 more laps to go).

Edit: Yay:

agilelegs.png

Took 103 pies to get the legs (started at 80 agility and had to use half of a pie nearly every lap (every now and then I'd get lucky with the timer and would be able to do 2 laps for half of a pie)).

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

You did those levels pretty quick :thumbup:

No job + no school + adderall = Agility all day haha.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Awesome dude, going for 99 now? It's best cape IMO.

Probably. I've been taking a bit of a break to get a few of my skills that are under 80 up a bit, but they've become pretty boring so I'll probably be going back to agility soon.

93agility.png

Now working on the last 1.1M exp for 99 slayer. When ever I get bored of doing slayer tasks though, I'll be doing agility.