Clue Reward Page statement Redundancy

This is just a minor observation, but since the Global Clue Rewards table on the Treasure Trail Rewards page ( http://www.tip.it/ru...ils_rewards.htm ) lists all the god book pages, it isn't necessary to mention them in the paragraph above the table, quoted and highlighted below:

The table below shows only some of the special items you can obtain exclusively from treasure trails. You can also get torn pages for God Prayer Books, and other normal items as well, such as pickaxes, weapons, planks, ranged ammunition and weapons, amulets, flatpacked construction items, nails, and runes. Remember, most of the "special items" in the table below can be only be used by members, meaning that they cannot be traded or sold on F2P worlds. Only the metal and dragonhide armours (trimmed or gold trimmed), God armours and trimmed or gold trimmed wizard robes can be used by both F2P'ers and P2P'ers.

Apologies if this goes against the posting policy for this forum, it's been a long time since I've posted, I read the stickies and felt the templates did not apply to this particular correction. If anything has been done incorrectly please feel free to point me in the right direction.

I'd say that whole intro needs more of a rewrite:

Treasure trails offer a wide variety of rewards including many unique treasure trail only items. Higher level clue scrolls generally give more valuable reward items and each treasure trail is guaranteed to give at least one of the unique reward items listed below, along with a variety of other items including most bronze - rune items, dragon hide armours, bows, flatpack construction items, logs, ores, runes and much more!

The global rewards can be obtained from any difficulty level of clue scroll, while the others can only be obtained from their specified level. All these unique items can be traded however the majority are members only items, with the exceptions of trimmed and gold trimmed metal armours (black, adamant and rune), ranged armours (leather and dragonhide in green and blue) and wizards robes, plus the god trimmed (Saradomin, Guthix and Zamorak only) rune armour and dragonhide armour.

Fixes the grammar a lot, kills off un-needed references to god pages and inaccuracy/"some" rewards as the page does list them all. Also better clarifies what exactly IS f2p items etc.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 2 months later...

Hi there krogiecom,

Sorry for the late reply, and thank you for noting this. I have reworded the section to avoid redundent statements and added you to the Credits page. :)

Should you have any comments or questions, feel free to PM me.

Cheers,

Julie

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]