RBH vs WG

armybuilder

I wasn't going to post, but since RBH posted and failed to mention how we smashed them in a third round, or even mention the third round at all, I decided I should post :thumbsup:

Our PK Leader Armybuilder went up to RBH asking for a 3 round matched fight. Knowing we hadn't done much f2p, we wanted a bit of a fun type of a fight.

So the rules were decided.

Round 1: MBR

Round 2: Melee Binds

Round 3: Range + Blasts with only bronze armor (Only if needed)

We were unsure of what to expect coming into the fight. We had a short prep, not a great pull, and hadn't stepped in F2P for a long time.

We had 14 in game at the start of the Round 1. It was north spawn attacks, so we head down, waiting for RBH to cut. For some reason, they stopped cutting at 15, and rushed our fall in. We expected as much so got straight to work ko-ing their members all over the place. We cleared their 4 rangers straight away, making it easy for our tanks, while RBH decided to pile our tanks.

Ending Round 1:

WG: 8

RBH: 0

Next round was Melee Binds. We had 18 by now, so RBH dropped one and actually started even with us this time! RBH decided to let us attack properly, so we did, but we had some bad tanking on our half, and left the CC early after we couldn't bring it back.

Ending Round 2:

WG: 0

RBH: 11

We wern't really up for a decider war being bronze, so we asked RBH if they would be up for an all styles regular fight, but they declined. Guess they have more experience in Bronze :whistle:

We started with 13-12, so had to drop this round (We made it non-mandatory since it was bronze). So we started with 12 and got straight away into their pile, smashing anyone with our high amount of blasters, easily tanking RBH as well even in bronze armour.

Ending Round 3:

WG: 11

RBH: 0

Notes from the war:

RBH decided to have some members not in their clan fight for them, which was funny, but we let it go.

[08:12:29] <@MEGAJAYSON> .clan viz

[08:12:31] -[uT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Viz is in Bloodshed Empire and Team Bloodshed. | URL: http://runehead.com/....php?search=viz

[08:26:13] <@MEGAJAYSON> .clan ix dclaw xi

[08:26:15] -[uT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ix Dclaw Xi was not found in the RSHSC.

Pictures:

Screenshot1006-4.jpg

Screenshot1002-3.jpg

Screenshot1001-2.jpg

On request of QJD +)

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

Thanks for the fight, I enjoyed it.

"The chief duty of the government is to keep the peace and stand out of the sunshine of the people." - James A. Garfield

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today." -Thomas Sowell

"Profits are evidence of the creation of social value, not deductions from the sum of the common good." - Kevin D. Williamson

TrueBeaversafe.gif

If a clan breaks the rules of a war (case by case Clan Staff decision), that clan will lose minimum 100 points per rule broken.

I'm afraid I have to go by the rules and deduct points from your score RBH; as you had members attend who were not on your memberlist. I know mistakes happen, and as you were open to making the mistake (TrueBeaver's post [#13]), I won't deduct more than 100 points.

As both of you won a Round each, you both score some points regardless!

WG: 108 + 50 = 158

RBH: (50 + 111) - 100 = 61

If you have any problem with this decision feel free to PM me. Please keep this topic flame free.

Taken from http://forum.tip.it/topic/295631-twr-rbh-vs-wg/ - If there was a problem with the points I asked to be PMed about it. As I have had no PM from any WG member or official, I can safely say there is no problem with the way I scored the points. The only difference between this topic and RBH's topic is the 3rd Round - a Round which was described by a WG official in the following spoiler:

(03:07:51) <TrueBeaver> [14:37] <@Qdaddy> but yeah

(03:07:51) <TrueBeaver> [14:37] <@Qdaddy> those rules sound fine with me

(03:07:51) <TrueBeaver> [14:38] <Armybuilder> kk

(03:07:51) <TrueBeaver> [14:39] <Armybuilder> Now this third round. Depends how fun you'd like it (this is completly off teh records)

(03:07:51) <TrueBeaver> [14:39] <Armybuilder> I was thinking a Range blast binds only

(03:07:51) <TrueBeaver> [14:39] <@Qdaddy> hahaha

The proof above shows that Round 3 didn't affect the outcome of the war - meaning it wasn't used as a tiebreaker. Therefore this topic is serving the same purpose as the earlier draw topic posted, showing Round 1 and Round 2, and for that reason I'm closing this topic as the other topic claims a draw between the two clans, and has been open for longer.

Once again - if there's any problems with this decision feel free to PM me.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader