Question about RS Game card

Serpent Eye

Derp. Sorry if this is in the wrong topic. Nowhere else seemed appropriate.

Does anyone know how the RS Game cards work in conjunction with existing RS memberships?

I have been a member since around 2005, but I would like to (don't hate me please) get the upcoming, promotional Katana item. My automatic membership for the month was just paid for, so I have 31 days left... if I bought the 90-day RS Game card, would it simply stop charging my debit/credit card for the next 90 days? Or would it just add on 90-days worth of credit to my account?

If anything, I'm assuming I can just buy the card, log into my Account Management, cancel my reoccurring membership, and activate the card?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I don't want to have to resort to asking on the RSOF. :-w

- Serpy

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

I don't believe the game card stacks, though I could be wrong when it's with regards to recurring membership. The last time I tried to add membership time using a game card, I still had 2 days left on my account and the activation failed with a message along the lines of "Please cancel your current subscription before activating this card."

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG