Duel arena art request

kamykazee

Alright, i am requesting the following

unledmp.png

The above picture is for reference. What i would like is that instead of the whip, the warrior be wielding a sword (medium-sized, runite color). The warrior should have only a shield and perhaps something in the likes of a verac brassard.

For the ranger, i would like him to have, instead of the bow two swords, one in each hand, and a medium-helmet. Nothing else as far as the two are wearing or wielding.

I would like them to be in the exact same stance as they are in the reference image above. As far as the surroundings go, they should be as close as possible to the ones in the reference image.

The above image is from a short CG video. It does not have to be cg, traditional 2d animation will work perfectly. Contact me for more details and if you like anything in return for making it:)

Final1.jpg

Would love to do it, I assume it's for the Times?... I'd end up doing it in a more sketchy style. Let me know if you'd like me to start on it.

Questions: When you say 'nothing else as far as the two are wearing' you mean they should be wearing the same things they are in the pic, except with the aforementioned edits, correct?

Do you mind color or no-color, as I'd like to take the opportunity to draw in pencil if that's cool with you.

I think that's it, unless you've got a specific time frame.

Questions: When you say 'nothing else as far as the two are wearing' you mean they should be wearing the same things they are in the pic, except with the aforementioned edits, correct?

What i had in mind was that they shouldnt be wearing anything else except the mentioned pieces (aka show the skin itself). Ofcourse to prevent indecent showings there could be some rags in those areas. I want it to be relatively basic in terms of what they are wearing, that's my reasoning behind it.

Do you mind color or no-color, as I'd like to take the opportunity to draw in pencil if that's cool with you.

I would prefer color, although adequatly detailed grey would work.

My intention is that i include it in part 2 of the fictional (since there probably isn't enough time for it to be included in part 1). Part 2 will also focus more on fighting and i will submit it in 2 weeks from now, so there's plenty of time i hope. Perhaps you could submit, if time allows you, some works in progress as the days go by? That way there would be more feedback on my part and more communication between us.

Thanks for taking on the task :)

Final1.jpg

Perhaps you could also illustrate another scene from this description:

As one of the warriors lunged with the sword in his left hand to attack, he left his left shoulder exposed and his opponent dealt a cut with his sword to the warriors upper arm.

Maybe you can illustrate the exact moment when the cut occured, with the sword very near the surface of the skin and maybe even with some blood around the cut. I'm sorry i cannot illustrate this better, just try and create that aswell and post it here so i can give my feedback.

Cheers.

Final1.jpg