Berserker Ring worth it?

h3art

As per the topic description.

I have a 6 - 8m cashpile currently, and was wondering if purchasing a Berserker ring would be worth the money with lower melee stats, or if it would be better spent elsewhere.

My stats are:

Attack: 45

Strength: 33

Defence: 1

Prayer: 1

Ranged: 70

Summoning: 1

Magic: 75

Constitution: 60

I'm planning on making a SoL staker, so my strength will remain low (under 40) while training attack up. I'll primarily be using Rockcrabs and the like for training. In terms of equipment, I have access to Rock Climbing Boots/Regen Bracelet/Black D'Chaps and the like, along with Brine Sabre/Dragon Scimitar/Whip (at appropriate levels).

I also have an unfilled Book of Balance, filling which would also cost me around 3.6M. Unfortunately, I cannot afford a Fury at this point in time.

I'll be training with combat potions also, if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance. :thumbup:

I found a panda and then we bought malt liquor. I hold my malt liquor better than a panda.

And I thought my weekends were good. ._.

Yea, berserker ring is definitely a must. Especially if your strength is going to be lower. And I'd advise not to fill a guthix book. It's really only +4 in all attack bonuses; not really worth it. Instead I'd save up for something useful like a fury. However, depending on how accurate you are on rock crabs, you might even do better with a str ammy.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Also, in terms of added XP/Hour, when is it best to Repot? Also, is having a slot for a special weapon worth it?

I found a panda and then we bought malt liquor. I hold my malt liquor better than a panda.

Repot every few mins generally.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Repotting

I repot at 117 melees (using extremes with 99 melees). So you should repot every 5 minutes probably.

Berserker ring

Of course it is worth it. It's not worth it to have an useless cash pile in bank. You can sell it and buy fury later.

Spec wep

Pretty useless if you plan on to have 40 str.

Sig1_2.png

Northern Gods - Event Coordinator

Of The Gods - Member

Repotting

I repot at 117 melees (using extremes with 99 melees). So you should repot every 5 minutes probably.

Berserker ring

Of course it is worth it. It's not worth it to have an useless cash pile in bank. You can sell it and buy fury later.

Spec wep

Pretty useless if you plan on to have 40 str.

Thanks, all my questions answered. <3: