Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Berserker Ring worth it?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

h3art
[ Display Name History ]

h3art

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Japery
As per the topic description.

I have a 6 - 8m cashpile currently, and was wondering if purchasing a Berserker ring would be worth the money with lower melee stats, or if it would be better spent elsewhere.

My stats are:

Attack: 45
Strength: 33
Defence: 1
Prayer: 1
Ranged: 70
Summoning: 1
Magic: 75
Constitution: 60

I'm planning on making a SoL staker, so my strength will remain low (under 40) while training attack up. I'll primarily be using Rockcrabs and the like for training. In terms of equipment, I have access to Rock Climbing Boots/Regen Bracelet/Black D'Chaps and the like, along with Brine Sabre/Dragon Scimitar/Whip (at appropriate levels).

I also have an unfilled Book of Balance, filling which would also cost me around 3.6M. Unfortunately, I cannot afford a Fury at this point in time.

I'll be training with combat potions also, if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance. :thumbup:

I found a panda and then we bought malt liquor. I hold my malt liquor better than a panda.

And I thought my weekends were good. ._.

HexiledRazz
[ Display Name History ]

HexiledRazz

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Hexiled Razz
  • RSN2:Pure of War
  • Clan:EoE
Yea, berserker ring is definitely a must. Especially if your strength is going to be lower. And I'd advise not to fill a guthix book. It's really only +4 in all attack bonuses; not really worth it. Instead I'd save up for something useful like a fury. However, depending on how accurate you are on rock crabs, you might even do better with a str ammy.
Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

h3art
[ Display Name History ]

h3art

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 107 posts
Also, in terms of added XP/Hour, when is it best to Repot? Also, is having a slot for a special weapon worth it?

I found a panda and then we bought malt liquor. I hold my malt liquor better than a panda.

JPMC Mate
[ Display Name History ]

JPMC Mate

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,965 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:CajoleDracoX
  • Clan:L33T CC
Repot every few mins generally.
[url=http://www.rsbandb.com/]Posted Image[/url]

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Esb
[ Display Name History ]

Esb

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Xyndern
Repotting
I repot at 117 melees (using extremes with 99 melees). So you should repot every 5 minutes probably.

Berserker ring
Of course it is worth it. It's not worth it to have an useless cash pile in bank. You can sell it and buy fury later.

Spec wep
Pretty useless if you plan on to have 40 str.
Posted Image

Northern Gods - Event Coordinator
Of The Gods - Member

h3art
[ Display Name History ]

h3art

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 107 posts

Repotting
I repot at 117 melees (using extremes with 99 melees). So you should repot every 5 minutes probably.

Berserker ring
Of course it is worth it. It's not worth it to have an useless cash pile in bank. You can sell it and buy fury later.

Spec wep
Pretty useless if you plan on to have 40 str.

Thanks, all my questions answered. <3:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users