Completely hacked.

JPMC Mate

Should I quit RS? I have gotten sick and tired of being hacked. This is my fifth time since free trade came back. Maybe I deserved it for being a jerk to DGS. Thanks.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Thanks. That is what I was thinking.

Also, I know this is payback for me complaining, but Idc. Thanks for the contribution.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

5 times?

LOL epic fail.

Not getting hacked is the easiest thing in the world. Get a good pass, good recoveries and a decent AV and like magic 99% of hacking attempts failed.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm going to lock this as it's going to go nowhere fast, and you're not actually asking for any rs related advice.

Feel free to make a post in the T&C board about keeping your computer secure (to prevent being hacked) if you wish.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti