Euphoria's Runescape Video Log

Runephoria

Well I just started playing yesterday and recording up dates vlog style about the game and what i'm doing. Commentaries, guides and such will be added as I learn more about the game. I am somewhat new to the game as I stopped playing it around 6 years ago. Started yesterday and will continue to make them as I play the game.

My channel: http://www.youtube.com/runephoria

They're not dull and boring like Runescape can be. I spice them up into something entertaining, worth a watch :)

Remember to subscribe if you would like to see more of them. I will be uploading Episode 3 later on tonight.

New video is up, my best yet. I kill Edward Cullen! I can't find the edit option on my first post or I would have edited this in there, sorry about the duece post Remember they are unedited live Runescape commentaries, this one was the Vampire Slayer quest.

(Found the edit option on this one :thumbup: !)

• 2 weeks later...

Please post in this thread if you wish to advertise your youtube channel.

Otherwise, all things posted in the Runescape Media forum need to follow our RuneScape Media Rules & Guidelines which states, "Please post all image inside of "img" tags and all videos inside of "media" tags."

So if you wish to repost your runescape related videos you are welcome to do so, just be mindful to actually use the appropriate media tags rather than simply linking to it. :) Thanks!

hzvjpwS.gif