Common Clan Chat sticky?

On many occasions, people tend to ask questions about certain clan chats for different activities.

eg. Penguin Hunting or effigies

There should be a sticky added that has a list of all the common clan chats used for those activities in Help & Advice. This way users will just have to reflect back to that topic when looking for that information.

If you're worried about the amount of stickies, Help & Advice Guide and How-To Guide: Taking Screenshots and Posting Images can be merged into one sticky.

I realize that there was a topic in General Discussion advertising clan chats, but it's no longer a sticky and is lost somewhere deep in that forum.

j0xPu5R.png

Absolutely something to look into. Yes, we are generally weary of too many stickies in a forum but there is always the need for a balance between stickies and useful info. Other thoughts on the subject? Perhaps a guide on mainsite could solve it in a better way? I doubt a regular post will manage to stay active enough as you mentioned about previous thread in GD.

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Absolutely something to look into. Yes, we are generally weary of too many stickies in a forum but there is always the need for a balance between stickies and useful info. Other thoughts on the subject? Perhaps a guide on mainsite could solve it in a better way? I doubt a regular post will manage to stay active enough as you mentioned about previous thread in GD.

I think a sticky would be more beneficial in this case. I mean, if people are looking for help they often browse the Help & Advice board. I suppose a small guide on the website would work as well, but overall it would be more beneficial as a sticky in my opinion.

j0xPu5R.png

Well we do have this old Clan Chat Directory thread. It was a sticky at one point but due to a lack of use it was unstickied a few months ago.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I'm less happy about a sticky on the General Board (See: Stickyfarm - an overuse of stickies), more interested in a page on the main site. We have to remember a good chunk of Tip.It's users don't use the forum, so a sticky would not be beneficial to them, plus this would avoid the disorganisation and conflicts of interest which can sometimes blight these threads.