Could I get an explanation of how to best use MTK for profit?

Tburnerx

To start, I hadnt played since '08 up until about two weeks ago when I decided to start again. I came out of non members with 2 mil and no quest items, as of now I've got about 8 mil worth of gear and a 3 mil cash pile. I've been farming toadflax, greens and clue scrolls to get money back but now I want to be more efficient.

So, MTK, where do I put workers, how much money should I put in, how long should I wait to collect, how much profit can I expect?

For quests, what are some essential ones I've missed that I should do, I've done alot of basic older ones, 171 qps right now.

All my skills are 50+ aside from summoning and dung, combat is 101

I personally go max maples and the rest coal - you can see which the profit/loss for each production method here: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Managing_Miscellania

If you've done both Royal Trouble and Throne of Miscellania, you can put a maximum of 7.5M gp in your coffers. You should note that workers take the greater value between 75k or 10% of what's in your coffers as salary per day. 2M is a good amount to put in your coffers as you're guaranteed profit from nearly every production method - however I would strongly suggest putting max workers on maples and the rest on coal.

You can really collect any time you want as long the value of your coffers does not drop below 750k if you've done both quests, or 500k if you've only done Throne of Miscellania - however I would suggest doing both quests if you haven't already in order to maximize easy profit. Just make sure that every time you collect, you raise your approval back to 100%.

To answer your question about profits, profits can vary greatly depending on the seeds you get but you're pretty much guaranteed to get at least a good few seeds in every 10 or so nests. If I had to put a rough guestimation around it however, I net at least 1M in profit from Miscellania a week before subtracting coffer costs.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer