New signature

A_Mace

The one without the name is better. The white "C99" just drags your attention away from the focal like POW!

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

May I see the stock/render? and without text is better...

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

May I see the stock/render? and without text is better...

Sure. :)

[hide]

linklegendofzelda.png

[/hide]

It doesn't look like you did much to the image IMO.... it still looks good, but all I can tell you did was some smudging and maybe a background that shows in small places? Try layering more stuff on top, opening more of the background to add different effects. Try to make your art work more yours.

Just a little note for the future.

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

It doesn't look like you did much to the image IMO.... it still looks good, but all I can tell you did was some smudging and maybe a background that shows in small places? Try layering more stuff on top, opening more of the background to add different effects. Try to make your art work more yours.

Just a little note for the future.

Ok thanks! :smile:

I never dare to put more stuff on top of it thinking I'd ruin it.

I'll try looking up more tutorials.

KADrb.png
260pifq.jpg

This is actually quite good, and I like it :)

There is good flow, and there is also good depth on the Render, which makes the focal stand out more.

Don't be afraid to try new things. Who cares if you stuff up, or they don't look as good as planned? The worst thing that happens is that you learn what works and what doesn't, and become better at making tags.

How long have you been making tags for?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

This is actually quite good, and I like it :)

There is good flow, and there is also good depth on the Render, which makes the focal stand out more.

Don't be afraid to try new things. Who cares if you stuff up, or they don't look as good as planned? The worst thing that happens is that you learn what works and what doesn't, and become better at making tags.

How long have you been making tags for?

Thanks. :)

And I haven't been making tags for a really long time but I try observing you guys here in the gallery and I try to read some tutorials occasionally.

And then from time to time I try making a new one and if I want some feedback I post it here (and sometimes on the PDN forums too). Although the ones I don't post here end up getting deleted.

KADrb.png
260pifq.jpg