Poison's Night Out

Venomous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8C0EMGFVm8&feature&hd=1

poisonbanner.png

A couple Poison members decided to go out PKing in f2p non-mandatory. Peronsally me and another member were in the middle of a TKO war so we came late, however I heard we ran into a small group of Forsaken members. Not sure what the results were, however later on we ac'd around different worlds and found team Generation X rushing our small team, we set up a short prep fight with them and both of us remassed at spiders/mossies within 5 minutes or so.

Poison Starting: 45~ opts

GX Starting: 45~ opts

With us having better levels, tanks and styles. We killed GX in a 2:1 ratio for most of it, we sent out 2 snipers off the bat to pressure their hybrids and they did very well at that. GX ended off regrouping a ton of times and finally hit us again, at that point I was told by Time2endU that Exer was crashing GX. As that happened, The Polish Clan/Forces Of Poland crashed our side with about 45~ opts rushing us just east of spiders.

Poison Starting: 54~ opts

TPC/FOP Starting: 45~ opts

GX hopped as we were transitions all over TPC/FOP attempting to pile us. We ended TPC/FOP in a matter of seconds. Time2endU from GX pm'd our officials saying they ended because of their main clans having wars now.

Poison Ending: 54 opts

TPC/FOP Ending: Cleared

poisonvsgxpkri3.png

Thanks for the action all.

poisonvsgxpkri2.png

Pictures:

poisonvsgxpkri1.png

110722165617.png

2nhq9on.jpg

picture10bg.png

110722230141.png

110722230508.png