Woodcutting

yuyu13

At the moment I'm afking ivy while playing Fall Out 3, but I'll be done with that soon and moving onto a different source of xp; either teaks or arctic pines. If I like the rhythm of pines I reckon I'll do those as the xp rate is higher, but how much higher than teaks is it? Pines are in the 120k xp/hr neighborhood, I believe. Where abouts do teaks fall? I have full lumberjack and will be getting the inferno adze soon, just for the record.

As you know, AFKing is against the rules. don't do it.

I think xp wise, pines is only marginally more xp/h than teaks. Depending if you are dropping the logs, you'd be better off with teaks because of the special logs which are worth quite some gps.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

As you know, AFKing is against the rules. don't do it.

I think xp wise, pines is only marginally more xp/h than teaks. Depending if you are dropping the logs, you'd be better off with teaks because of the special logs which are worth quite some gps.

AFK-ing in the sense of leaving your computer is against the rules, however, I don't think multi-tasking on the same computer could get you in trouble. Playing another game is similar to watching television while playing.

Anyways. Splitting Arctic Pines is perhaps as high as 130-140k exp/hr in woodcutting, however, from what I hear these rates are pretty impossible for most people to gain. Teaks, with the adze, can be around 100k wc experience and 40k firemaking experience as i recall, and it's not too difficult to keep up for long periods of time.

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

Okay, maybe AFKing wasn't the best term. I use one computer, two monitors, similar to when I forum surf, watch yt videos, etc.

OT: Thanks for the tips. I'll give pines a whirl, but sounds like I'll end up at teaks.