doing clue scrolls

jopiede

i just started members and havent done many quests. And i am thinking of starting to kill hellhounds for there lvl 3 clues. But are there any cluescroll locations that are only reachable after doing some quests? Because if thats the case then i wont have to start to go hunt for lvl 3 clues.

many thx

Yes there is some quests required for starting some lvl 3 clues, for example. There is a coordinate clue which requires you to complete The Watchtower quest up to a point, and also Legends quest. These two are the only ones I'm aware of, there may be more.

Some require Plague City, others, Regicide, I know for sure. Also two require troll romance/stronghold. For quite a few you don't have to finish the quest, just start it.

I think there may be a few more, most of the ones I was thinking up there are coordinate clues, but there are definately some NPC's that you have to talk to for clues which require quests to get there.

I think one of them (the coordinate that leads to Karamja shipyard) require the grand tree quest. In addition to that, a puzzle box is handed out by one of the gnome glider pilotes - and gnome gliders is very useful for quick transportation to areas with no teleport spots nearby.

To dig in Mort myre swamps you need the nature spirit quest.

For the lumberyard one you need Gertrudes cat quest.

Erm, and eventually more I cant remember right now

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

Please look in our Full List of Coordinates, which is easily accessed by clicking on link in the upper right-hand corner of our Treasure Trails Guide.

All the coordinates which require that a quest be completed to access the area has the quest name you must start/complete in the Approximate Location column.

P.S. Moved this topic to the Clues Board.

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!