Help: How to Remote Connect FROM A PC TO A MAC

SlayerMalk

google and youtube arent helping much so i thought i would ask my fellow tipiters my question. So i have a windows 7 laptop with (vpn, putty, and windows remote connect) which one to use i dont know, but my end goal is remote connecting to a mac for some business related matters. Apple has made it quite easy to go from mac to mac or mac to pc if im correct, but im looking for a step by step guide of how to specifically connect to an mac (imac/power mac).

IF anyone could be of assistance that would be most appreciated.

-If any more information is needed to formulate your answer i will respond in a timely fashion

Thanks

OTMSigXD.png

note this has NOTHING to do with runescape. thanks for the answer im looking for more on the how to side rather than downloading a 3rd party client. Also in regards to teamviewer it requires someone to be on the computer you are trying to connect to which will not work for me.

OTMSigXD.png

I use windows live mesh, it seems to have all the features you require. I do not have a mac so I cannot give you a step by step guide, I will try to answer any questions you have though.

bump

Your topic was still within the first 5ish, and on the first page - no need to bump in the T&C forums really.

Have you tried Nyo's solution?

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

note this has NOTHING to do with runescape. thanks for the answer im looking for more on the how to side rather than downloading a 3rd party client. Also in regards to teamviewer it requires someone to be on the computer you are trying to connect to which will not work for me.

After initial setup no one needs to be on the remote side.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg