Godliest's Blog - PvM

All I had time for today, it's hard trying to fit some game time in between college and work but I managed to attain 300K Thieving XP so it isn't too bad!

84 Thieving!

84thief.png

I completed 95% of the level at Pyramid Plunder but I was forced to complete the level with the Rubber Blackjack as I ran out of food and my Unicorn had expired when I was a mere 5000 XP away from 84!

15 more levels until my first non-buyable, non-combat skill is maxed, wish me luck. ;)

Godliest's Blog - Check it out!

Godliest.gif

Again I didn't have long to play, managed to squeeze in 2 hours worth of game time but that required staying awake until 1AM despite having to wake up at 7AM. :(

85 Thieving attained via Pyramid Plunder;

85thief.png

elves.png

18 more levels until 2000 Total. :)

And managed a quick Bandos trip, 20 Kills and no drops unfortunately, better luck next time eh?

tripw.png

My next thieving level requires a gain of 330K XP, that's starting to become difficult.

Godliest.gif

"Again I didn't have long to play, managed to squeeze in 2 hours worth of game time but that required staying awake until 1AM despite having to wake up at 7AM. "

^ Story of my life ;D

Those thieving levels are coming along nicely. Gl on your 2k total :thumbup:

Hisaonakai.png

How do you choose which clue scroll to take? Flip a coin and hope it's the better one?

It must be a good feeling getting closer and closer to 2,000 total levels. I know that I felt a feeling of accomplishment hitting just 1,100!

Godwars is a good money maker, you just need to get used to it and work at it, and be dedicated, that's how I get drops - dedication; Rome wasn't built in a day!=p

Wise words from our lord, Godliest. -bows- :shades:

Hisaonakai.png

Free time is at a premium for me at the moment whereby I only had a single hour to play today, I used that time to train Hunter and I've found Salamanders to be much more enjoyable than the other methods I attempted.

Hunter levels (pics)

58hunt.png

59hunt.png

Went from Orange to Red Salamanders, seems better there.

60huntz.png

I intend to get each skill to level 70 which well take me up and above 2000 total, once I achieve that I will get back to plowing through my remaining Slayer levels up until 99, collecting any Charms and Effigies that come my way and saving them until I can open them myself as to not waste XP getting them assisted for the Lamps. :)

Godliest.gif

I intend to get each skill to level 70 which well take me up and above 2000 total, once I achieve that I will get back to plowing through my remaining Slayer levels up until 99, collecting any Charms and Effigies that come my way and saving them until I can open them myself as to not waste XP getting them assisted for the Lamps. :)

How many game hours do you estimate it will take for you to hit 70+ in each skill?

How many game hours do you estimate it will take for you to hit 70+ in each skill?

Honestly couldn't answer because I have no idea how slow RC/Agility will take or the estimated hourly rate. Hoping to get at least an hour of play today.

Godliest.gif