Citadel Upgrade Upkeep chart

Shadesidhe

After a while of searching for what I wanted to see, I can't find it. Is there a comprehensive chart anywhere that shows all the Tier levels, all upgrade costs for each area and upkeep costs for all those upgrades?

We want to plan wisely as a clan, but need to know what we are looking at total. For instance:

Tier 1 Mine - 700 wood to upgrade to Tier 1, but there doesn't seem to be a way to check and see what the upkeep costs will be for this future upgrade. Does this make sense and can this kind of chart be posted for all to see?

Since the Citadels were well planned the developers must have this kind of chart available to them and could post it so clans can plan.

If I have just missed it, please forgive me, but I have searched and can not find this information.

Shadesidhe.png

It really depends on the amount of resources that are available for you to use.

I've seen many clans get a large amount of resources at a time, and because of that they can spend without worry. If you are in that situation then I wouldn't worry about it. If not, then you would have to be a bit more wise about it.

j0xPu5R.png

It really depends on the amount of resources that are available for you to use.

I've seen many clans get a large amount of resources at a time, and because of that they can spend without worry. If you are in that situation then I wouldn't worry about it. If not, then you would have to be a bit more wise about it.

So there is not chart as I described available to see?L

Shadesidhe.png

Not that I have knowledge of I'm afraid. Someone else might be able to help you.

It's just that the Citadels are a relatively new update, and everything goes by so slow. I mean, it takes a week for anything to take effect which is probably quite frustrating for the Website Crew here.

j0xPu5R.png

I don;t see how knowing in advance helps you in anyway to set goals for later?

Afterall you can't keep surplus resources, it "wastes" at the end of the build tick so ur left with virtually 0 again

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I found the information I was looking for on Runescape. It is http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/clan_citadel_upkeep_upgrade_list

Well, if a clan is skill based instead of combat based, it allows for planning in that area versus the combat area. It makes things more organized. I found what I needed though, so thanks.

Shadesidhe.png