W.I.P WoW Pixel

Lowgravity

Hey all, got inspired by killing some paladin and I just messed around and made this, I haven't done pixeling in a year or so, so i'm a bit rusty but i'm happy with it so far.. As always C&C is welcome and will be taken on board.

charactersketch22lz.png

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Hmm... the major thing I see right now is to me it kind of seems that she got stabed in the.... lower reigon, with that huge wagon sword, because the expresion in here eyes is sort of like this --->>>> :shock: .

Also, the way she has her hands... they are realy straight, but then again the cut off , so I can't realy tell whats going on in the second half.

What? lol well i'm working on the eyes as they are just something I randomly did at the start and i'm not sure what you mean by the hands as they aren't even in the picture but i've changed it to 300x150 now so you will see whats going on =).

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Yeah I realy can't explain it. It just doesn't realy look like a natural way to hold a sword, like I wouldn't hold one right out infront of me like that, unless I was a beginner or afraid of it. I'd probaly hold it out to my side and down (because its large)

IMO paladins in WoW dont look anything near that... :?

It's not supposed to, like I stated in the first post it was INSPIRED not based on.. Thanks anyway.

And Rerg I said in last post I just randomly did them, i'm gonna change them anyway :P thanks.