Hunter...

Ezkaton

Ok, first things first, I accept that hunter is based on random chance and I'm possibly just having a really bad time ATM but this is surprising and annoying me.

This morning whilst I was going for 88 craft HYT chat started talking about juju farming potions and I know I've wanted to get them for ages but just have never done it because of hunter. So I decided to give in to Drazhar44 and his constant encouragement and head back to hunter to try and get 70, following his advice of wearing the larupia camo gear to try and increase my catch rate... This; however, has gone horribly wrong. Not only am I finding that I'm getting 5-6k less exp/hour at Red Salamanders, but also I'm getting massive streaks of sallies breaking my traps with 19 collapsed traps in a row over this past hour, and the hour before had 14 in a row.

Now I don't know if I'm doing it wrong (I assume I'm not because that'd be very difficult), but I thought with a bear and camo that I'd end up in the 40, 41, 42k mark like I was doing with my randomly cobbled together skilling outfit, maybe even that magical 45k per hour... Not finding myself getting 36 and 37k per hour...

So what can I do? I've tried to improve everything I can with my hunter currently, yet all it does it make it worse... I'm 20k off 67 and tempted just to give it up, wait a year or so until I hit 91 RC and then just peng hunter... But it's gona annoy me being so low.

Help? What viable method can I do to get to 70 that wont cause me to rip my hair out because it seems to get even worse as I try to improve it...

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I hate hunter too.

If failing is what bothers you specifically then maybe you could go falconry with bonecrusher and mousekeys to drop.

Oh and this might not be efficient, but it seems less boring then trapping for me so maybe it will for you too.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.