What would I make at DKS?

LatinII

I use my chaotic rapier + dragon defender on Surpreme, Ice Barrage with a chaotic staff and arcane stream necklace on Rex and a chaotic crossbow with runite bolts and a cannon on Prime. I wear full Melee armor. My only switches are between my weapons and necklace.

My Melee stats are 93/93/93, 99 Ranged, 99 Magic and 99 Constitution. I also use Turmoil and overloads.

I don't have a jak yet, but assume I do.

What would I make on average at DKS?

Don't take the crossbow. Take a busy enough world to have very little waiting time inbetween Rex and Supreme.

Place the cannon on Prime's spawn location, and the cannon will take care of him very quickly.

Couldn't tell you the real gp/h, but with a very similar method, based only on my own logged hours, I was getting just over 2.5m gp/h. No yak, about 10 hours.

Margus.png

i get on average 4-5m loot/hour(im also maxed meele). but it really depends on how lucky you get on drops, because the last trip i did i got 13.6m in drops in 90 minutes which was really high, but no means average. also i think u should use fir surge instead of barrage(cheaper+alot less annoying because u can lure rex to safe-spots,etc whereas barrage will just freeze him in an inconvenient location