RuneScape: The Botting Epidemic

Trill

It took me many hours to make this video as professionally as I possibly can and hopefully my point gets across.

If you support it, please thumb up, favourite, comment, share it, and subscribe.

I think the worst place I have seen is the living bot caverns...

Well FYI if there were no bots there you would get horrible mining xp and die a lot.

So to put it this way, i'm fed up with people complaining about bots, this is just a game, you either play or you leave, stop whining, to be honest i stopped caring about bots a long time ago when i found out that this is of no use to me.

Cybermullet.png

Well FYI if there were no bots there you would get horrible mining xp and die a lot.

So to put it this way, i'm fed up with people complaining about bots, this is just a game, you either play or you leave, stop whining, to be honest i stopped caring about bots a long time ago when i found out that this is of no use to me.

Wut.

Players aren't able to mine, therefore bots are good? I don't see the logic. :P

Bots do not give you exp at LRC. People who don't afk won't die there.

I smell rage.

Wut.

I smell rage.

Well in the LRC the ammount of people mining a source doesn't really change anything so they don't stop players mining there and they do take a lot of the damage for you and make it so you don't have to pay attention.

But still, if they were to combind the two LRC worlds together, there should be enough legit players that it isn't too much of an issue.

I'm fed up with people complaining about complaining about bots, people are bound to do it with such a ridiculous ammount of bots, you don't have to read the posts or watch the videos, take your own advice and stop whining. :P

Wut.

I smell rage.

Well in the LRC the ammount of people mining a source doesn't really change anything so they don't stop players mining there and they do take a lot of the damage for you and make it so you don't have to pay attention.

But still, if they were to combind the two LRC worlds together, there should be enough legit players that it isn't too much of an issue.

I'm fed up with people complaining about complaining about bots, people are bound to do it with such a ridiculous ammount of bots, you don't have to read the posts or watch the videos, take your own advice and stop whining. :P

Wasn't whining. I only commented on something someone complaining about people complaining about bots said. :P