~Blowing Smoke: Re- firebreathing emote~

mugglle

Fire breathing poll  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with the current firebreathing emote?

• I expected a lot better
    • I dont really care
    • I really want a better emote
    • The emote is fine as it is
    • I dont want another emote! I like the current one!
    • other

I'm a member of RSOF's suggestion clan The Suggestion Team, and I've put this thread together in an attempt to repair the dismal fire-breathing emote.

Heres the thread:

[qfc]74-75-797-63102364[/qfc]

And the accompanying YouTube video

Edited by mugglle
Added QFC tags.

I could care less honestly. All the game play-related rewards from the loyalty points are currently complete garbage, much less cosmetic ones.

I actually like the auras like reverence, ad soon vampirism and the other prayer one. Knockout isn't as effective as I'd like, but oh well... I kinda like the idea of rewarding their loyal (paying)players. its different from holiday items because you have the ability to earn and decide which ones you like without time constraints. I'm not a member all the time, but when I am I enjoy the content, and the rewards are nice.

I could care less about firebreathing. I'll get the emotes when I go through all of the semi-useful looking loyalty rewards.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I do. If I'm going to spend my points on something, and it's something with the potential to look epic and it ends up failing, then that needs to be fixed.

or just don't spend your points on it, it's not a big deal.