bigsword33

no this is not mercanting...this takes real work

requirements

fremmy trails

49 crafting

new quest done

couple of day prep

patiance(key)

go on a full world, and go to relleka rock crabs. may have trained here and know how annoying it is getting all those stupid seeweeds...well, now it'd time to use them. grab every one you find on the ground. get a full pack, and then go to the guy south of the market. talk to him, and he will offer to take all your stuff to your bank. do this. then go get another load and repeat until u got all you want. next, start talking to bert, and getting your own buckets of sand. get like 4k, and 4k seeweed. go to a place were there is a range next to a bank. cook all the seeweed, and then go to port ghost town(whatever it's called), and use the furnase to make molten glass. get 4k of that, and guess what? now's the fun part, vail making! turn all of this into vails. after that's done, go to fally, take out 28 vails in west bank, fill at fountain, and repeat. and 250 each, the vails will sell for about 1mil. at any more, like 400 each, the vails go for a crazy 1.6mil....

other secondary ingriedients are great to gather too, especially with some friends. i set up a company, and we make about 2 mil a week each. 2 players work on killing unicorns, and 4 run them to bank. then the ones that banked make them to powder and sell, and profit is shared. we easily get k's an hour, max was an amazing 10k in one hour.

same goes for limps, just a bit harder. also unids are great as they go for 1k+ and more if you sell in bulk. i made lots of money in my nooby member days of these. hope this guide helped

p.s, if this is then wrong forum, can a mod please move it?