dungeoneering?

Mh1456

So I'm 15 Dungeoneering and have been using random groups for the lower floors on the Dungeoneering worlds. It seems rather slow levelling to me, I see some of my friends fly through from like 70-80..... Do I NEED to join an actual team or something? Also I'm planning on getting Rigour, will I have enough points at 74 if i dont spend any? How long do you think it will take? :/. lol

Mari0.png

Mari0.png

I reckon it's probably better if you tried to get through the first 30 levels or so on lamps and Tears of Guthix and penguins. The rate that you get Dungeoneering xp very much relies on your Dungeoneering level, so although it gets really fast at high levels, it also means that it's really slow at low levels.

You don't need a team, but it does make it faster and more enjoyable when you get competent people. Don't be afraid to solo a bit where you're at right now, teams become more important at levels over 70 or so. Also, teams tend to be much more fun if you do them in clans. :)

Thirdly, you will have the tokens for Rigour at level 77 if you don't spend any, but most people hang on and go for a Chaotic Rapier, but it entirely depends on what you need as a player. At higher levels, getting more tokens gets faster and faster.

~ W ~

sigzi.png