Kerkennah Pk Vid 1 | Chaotic Turmoil Rune Pure

Best to just avoid 'prod' weapons in general when it comes to vidding tbh. Yes we all know they're powerful we don't want to see them in PK vids lol :P.

Also editing could be employed a little better, nobody wants to see a string of zeroes either.

I disagree, claws were overused but prod weapons are fine, they get you the good loot. People that dds to be hip can go back in time if they want.

Best to just avoid 'prod' weapons in general when it comes to vidding tbh. Yes we all know they're powerful we don't want to see them in PK vids lol :P.

Also editing could be employed a little better, nobody wants to see a string of zeroes either.

I disagree, claws were overused but prod weapons are fine, they get you the good loot. People that dds to be hip can go back in time if they want.

Yes they get good loot for people who cannot PK, but there's nothing wrong with using them.

That's why I added "when it comes to vidding".

zerker_jane.png

99 farm easy

Yes they get good loot for people who cannot PK, but there's nothing wrong with using them.

That's why I added "when it comes to vidding".

Alright man, I will use some more DDS next time :-) Ya, next time, I'll edit out the 0s, and make the clips a bit faster

Any weapon you would like to see next time?

i think overall it was good, just a bit of nitpicking...

dude.. a cooking cape? i see it's trimmed, unless it's trimmed with like fletching.. wear that one.

Yea, I lost my other cape and it was the one I had lol, which reminds me, I should probably go buy it back lol

higherforcesigrsc.jpg

f2pp2ppure.png

Proud HFTrial Manager

Want to join the #1 Runepure/tank clan for 6 years and counting?

Find us in #higher-force SwiftIRC or at www.hf-rs.com