General Advice

skaterrjamez

hello,

my stats our in my signature so please refer to them when answer.

first of i have just started farming and now am level 57 is it worth it to do allotment runs ? currently im doing herb and flower together then doing a tree and fruit tree run.

i have two chaotics maul and rapier and wondering what should i get next?

i have never been boss hunting before and was wondering where to start im trying to do enough quests to complete while guthix sleep and go td, this is a good money maker if im not mistaken?

the armour i currently wear is veracs and i have 82m cash and slowly increasing each day... what should i buy, considering bandos, ags, claws and then on herblore ? ( i know can't afford this with 82m )

i have enough charms for level 87 summoning and i will do it soon however can't afford the shards.. if you notice im maxed melee however my range is only 92 so is it efficient to kill waterfiend for charms with range, if not what do i do?

thanks in advance for answering and helping me.

EDIT: what a good clan for dung? and does tip it have a chat?

kopbrah.png

Check out my youtube for COD and runescape

I can't offer any farming advice, but for chaotics I would say get rigour and ccb.

Tds can be a good moneymaker, if you can get a decent killrate and slight luck with drops, also tds drop a ton of crims/blues so you could put that towards a unicorn.

Apart from that I would recommend you to start putting money into herblore for exts, considering you already have turm.

I can't offer any farming advice, but for chaotics I would say get rigour and ccb.

Tds can be a good moneymaker, if you can get a decent killrate and slight luck with drops, also tds drop a ton of crims/blues so you could put that towards a unicorn.

Apart from that I would recommend you to start putting money into herblore for exts, considering you already have turm.

yeah i need get my herblore up its pretty low,

kopbrah.png

Check out my youtube for COD and runescape

I'll handle this last part...

and does tip it have a chat?

Yes, in fact we have two. They are as follows...

Friend Chat Channel -- Username "Shyla"

Clan Chat Channel -- Clan Name "HYT"

(BTW, you can use the "Visited Clan Chat" section to access it in-game.)

BTW, while neither is official, these are as close as you'll ever get. They are the "Official 'Unofficial' chat channels" of Tip.It and its' Forums. Oh, and if/when you do come, let them know I sent you. Other than that, have fun, and I'll see you around sometime! :thumbsup:

~D. V. "We have chat channels... there they are... see you there!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Um, you can chin nechraels for charms and good range exp. I recommend your first goal is to get the charms for 88 summon, get 88 summon, get the stats for WGS and then you can kill TDs. Basic TD gear is pretty cheap - void or d'hide works fine. For range, handcannon since you have 99 firemaking.

65 herb will be easy, it'll take an hour or two and a few mil. Farm will be harder - personally I wouldn't worry about using farming for profit until 65 and just do trees until 65. Trees can get fairly expensive, but the needs you'll be planting under level 65 shouldn't be very expensive.

After that, if you can get 88 herblore (or whatever you need for ext att and to make an ext str while boosted with a greenmans ale) do that. You should have money leftover after 88 summ/65 farm/65 herb (since that's what you really need for TDs.) Depending on how much money you have leftover, herblore might not be worth it - herblore is pretty much useless outside of quests until you can use extremes. So if you don't have enough money after 88 summ and 65 herb/farm, spend it on a set of claws instead.

Also, barrows is a decent money maker imo.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

3 noncombats over 80. damn.

and if you want to hunt bosses, youll need extremes at least, preferably overloads.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore