Mortal Kombat

flamestrike

Mortal Kombat is a legendary game and is also a sweet movie :-). I just recently got Mortal Kombat: Deception for the xbox consoleand it is amazing. First off im most happy that they brought back my favorite character who was only in one game: Noob Saibot. Second this game goes online and is unbelievely sweet. Third: not only is there the normal fighting ladders but theres a story line game that you have to play to unlock secret features. This game is so fun and addictive. I also played MK3 for the SNES and it brought back the memories and how it was like 10x easier to do moves with that dpad rather than a control stick and the new dpads.

The movies were amazing too. Thoughts?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ble%3Atrue

Lol sorry but when i saw Mortal Kombat I had to post this.

The mortal kombat games are amazing. I have alot of them. I still havent played Shaolin Monks though.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3749184930791727530&q=%22Mortal+Combat%22+playable%3Atrue

Lol sorry but when i saw Mortal Kombat I had to post this.

The mortal kombat games are amazing. I have alot of them. I still havent played Shaolin Monks though.

that was a pretty cool video, though i wonder what was taht fireball thing they could pickup and throw and it like exploded when it hit the ground. Yeah played probably every mk cept shaolin monks.

That was a tennisball we soaked in gasoline and lit it. Fun stuff (im the guy whos head randomly pops out and yells "MORTAL COMBAT" and the hoodie dude in the end

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

When you turn around the lettrs of Noob Saibot you get the name of one of the guys who came up with the idea of the game or something. Tobias Boon, but I bet you already knew that.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

The game was awesome. (First game I ever saw with gore)

But the movie sucks hard though... (IMO)

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

When you turn around the lettrs of Noob Saibot you get the name of one of the guys who came up with the idea of the game or something. Tobias Boon, but I bet you already knew that.

its actually two people something boon and something Tobias but Tobias quit on them in the middle of MK3 so in all the games after that hes just referred to as noob.