Keelz from tha Re-Openz

joe_pile

As I'm sure some of ya have read, tha last 2 reopens have been lacking when compared to the 1st glorious, heavenly reopen. That being said, I figured I'd take screenies of most every kill wit' something in it during tha 2nd & 3rd reopens, as most of the time I'm fighting people that are click-training or afk'ing, haha. This is why for a good part of the killz below, I'm decked-out in my god-mage gear, as it's much easier to guthix people to death inside axes/giants/pirates rather than potting up , chasing them, & watching 'em run out tha door, talk crap, & log. That and, since I'm disrupting these people's training constantly, they often love to talk quite a bit of smack before logging, which makes it all tha better when I finally do get them. :)

zool.png

Zoolanderman - (Level 100)

- Probably my favorite kill thus far, as this guy is cheap as hell & always trains in axes w/o fighting anyone & talking lotsa bs. He's also 1 mage so yea..... buttt, the situation above was unique. I had just found some level 112, Magicaman12, skulled in full... but he logged from me 3 times.. and each time I managed to guess his server & attack him before he'd log again. :P Finally I got him to like 10 hp and he logged againn... & while waiting for him to maybe log back in, this Zoolanderman fool walks up, so I attack him. Then a level 68, Burninat0r.. & a level 105, Arch3r Krazy, walk up and start helping him surprisingly. So, I keep on attacking Zool and figure this is my only chance to kill him since he'll now stay around to fight since he's got the 3 on 1 advantage... and sure enough, he starts running when low, gets caught a few times & finally 3 hit from low. Kudos to the 2 peepz who showed up, as it turned out they weren't even his m8s, and the 68 eventually died for r2h when he didn't heal, but I couldn't screenie that since I wanted to preserve Zool's pic, haha.

119flip42o.png

fLIP42o - (Level 119)

Well, today was slow so I figured I'd resort to sitting in Draynor & talking smack to the high levels there. This actually got me a few good DM's, this being the 1st against this guy.

119fLIP42oAGAIN.png

& once more

mugzy.png

Mugzy - (Level 80?)

Ugh, there's this new bug where if you run up tha ladder & click attack before the other guy goes up with you, it instantly logs you out. Thus, it's quite tough to kill people training down there that know tha bug, & it seemed like this guy kept trying it but I finally got him between going up & down tha ladder.

kiirby.png

Kiirby - (Level 85?)

Upsman7firsttimeisthasweetest.png

Upsman_7 - (Level 115)

While harassing some lv 60 at pirates, the lv 60 calls this guy to get meh, so I battle him.. kick some arse.. and surprisingly he walls & logs on low hp. :( BUT, he forgets to turn off his privacy, so I go to his new server, attack him in webs, hit him to like 10 hp.. and then he walls again. This time I manage to get 3 fire blasts off, tha last when he was red-barred & as you can see, RIGHT before he managed to log, haha.

Upsman7.png

& again; he came back for 1 more fight & this time stayed around, cuz I knew he was a champ at heart.

Ur_A_Chiklit113.png

Ur_A_Chiklit - (Level 113)

Another DM I managed to get through telling this guy he sucked while I was in Draynor. Never saw him before but he actually took up my insult by challenging me so yea.

fearninja.png

Fear Ninja - (Level 112?)

- Fought him & Emptybottles.. got Fear low & finally caught him once for tha kill.

kk.png

x_kurupt_x - (Level 114?)

kklucky.png

& again.. on this one I believe we both went at least 10+ rounds on 10-20 hp each, hitting nothing but 0s until I finally got tha lucky finishing blow.

vaiksaar105.png

Vaiksaar - (Level 105)

mid.png

Mideviloser - (Level 106?)

Ugh, it seems each reopen has had a person like this; a waller/logger on sight that talks smack all tha time while weakening or teaming whenever they do fight. 1st reopen was RuneJohan, 2nd reopen was this guy/girl, and 3rd is currently Zoolanderman as seen above. Anyway, in this situation, Midevil came off tha wall since I was with my two level 54 ranging buddies, Shrooms Il & Mofo Il. Midevil couldn't resist or somehow misclicked on one of the level 54s, which resulted in me eventually 3 hitting him/her while the 54s ranged, haha. Such a satisfying kill, even if it wasn't for full or w/e.

NkryptionD.png

ruler321.png

& here's my god-mage crusade on tha local trainers:

61loll.png

dr1zzydr4ke.png

v0l.png

pul2eleet.png

some83britneyawsum.png

tydas.png

some71got2hitta.png

I still got a few weeks left of p2p so I'll try add anymore I get.. hopefully some of Agassi &/or more of his clan-mates. :)

Yep, you just gotta do some extra work to get people to show up. :P For example, after I posted this topic last night, I was searching tha wild and started attacking Agassi's level 59 newb at pirates... which led to him calling his buddy Upsman 7, tha level 115 in tha pics above. Of course I beat him ragged and he walled, eventually running toward axes so Agassi himself could start attacking me. :/ Long story short, I got on my 107 after Agassi ran me outta food on my main, which allowed me to get ahold of Upsman, hit him to red bar, and proceed to freakin' miss tha last catch, an easy NE.. which led to Upsman walling & logging of course. So yea, that was heart-breaking, especially when considering how hard it is to get a good battle going where the person doesn't wall asap/once they start losing somewhat.

I may as well add something I forgot about too; the fact that PID changes randomly now, rather than before where you kept your PID until logging out. So it's a real beeyatch when you're catching someone dead, and then miss a basic catch that you've made already consecutive times.

An hour ago:

arch3rkrazy105.png

Arch3r Krazy - (Level 105)

He beat me tha first time around, so this time I brought half bloods & deaths, and still ended up winning by only like 20 hp. :x I guess my level 107 wit' 91 hp is a bit outclassed against this guy.

& some more following tha kill posted above:

mo0tpoint.png

Some level 80ish? guy named Mo0tpoint. The pile was so full of junk that it took me a few tries to get a good screenie, which is why i missed tha name (pet peeve of mine).

fireworm98pure.png

Fireworm - (Level 98 pur-ish)

After I lagged out twice and had to redo tha fight, I finally made it all tha way through tha DM w/o messing up and managed to sneak by with 70 hp in tha end.

cremeans.png

Cremeans (level ??)

Never saw 'em before and couldn't believe he was just sitting in front of tha ladder, since most ppl go hide in tha back of giants, which is a painnnn.

Ah hahahhaa, of all the people to kill again, I managed to get this f00lio once more:

zoolanderman2.png

After walking around wildy and managing a good fight with a 105, Arch3r Krazy.... he eventually ran off, walled, and logged on low hp. :x Keep in mind this was fought at the level 38 altar, so basically a DM.. not a get low food & run off & log ASAP dealio. :////

ANYWAYYYYY, I get back on my main and start patrolling tha wild again... and whaddya know, for the first time in forever, I run into 2 people actually fighting eachother, SKULLED. :o It's Zoolanderman (lv 100) & xx italia xx (lv 114), neither people I particularly care for. So I jump in and start attacking them both, when they decide to say screw their rivalry and gang up on me. :P Well, I was fine wit' that, and as seen above, Zoolanderman eventually fell victim to a 32, 27, DEAD combo. The 114 pj'd for awhile but he was outta food which I unfortunately didn't know, as I could have easily caught him dead for tha epic double keel. But, he ran off to tha wall and logged, but I was pleased enough with my 2nd kill on tha cheapest person in RSC wild atm, Zoolandermannnnnnnnnnnn, bwaahhaha.

first off: Its great to see some pkin action in RSC wild. All private servers basically suck dk. after a few months, but RSC: ~ lovely.

Its nice you got some kills, but I dont like the way you talk about zoo. He is a respected old school player with attitude, like you would judge urself i spose. He is co-clan-leader of the biggest RSC clan next to Agassi and hes has many friends on RSC.

If you kill someone nice, but dont talk smack pls. ;)

- d a v i -

p.s. i still got picks where i killed hellgriever, isnt that ur main/noob? \:D/

Runescape Classic only ~ *
---------------------------------------------------------

D A V I [107] - main, D A V__I [85] - pure

davigifaustinrut.gif

Respected? Zoolanderman? Haha mayne, I never rememebered him doing squat back in tha day, and since RSC has reopened tha last few times, he's the epitome of a scrub. I mean, he does everything possible to be cheap.. and still talks crap when you see him later on. That and, when I'm feeling good on whatever fix I'm on at tha time, I'll usually walk up to axes (i don't bother going in there after him anymore as he just logs asap) and try to talk sensibly wit' him... and everytime he starts up with the crap talking in some way. I mean, I don't care, but it's quite laughable that you'd try promote "no smack-talking" on RSC, let alone to that guy. As you got to understand, smack-talking, as I believe I typed about several times above, has gotten me so many more fights than if I walked around being nice & making friends.

Btw, Agassi's clan is the ONLY clan (which is pathetic anyway.. a clan on RSC nowadays) in RSC, so I wouldn't put much merit into being a part of it or a co-leader. But believe it or not, I actually teamed with my big nemesis, Agassi, tha other night... as we ran into U_N_C_E_R (lv 122) and E_R_A_Z_E_R (lv 123), both with god-staffs unfortunately... so we had to bail... but it was kinda funny joining forces with someone that I talk crap to & get talked back to me almost as much as Zool. :P Such is tha RSC wild, and is why I still love it. :)

And I don't recall dying to you, but I'm sure it was a 3 hit of sorts, cuz yeah, Hell Griever was my main for a long-time after Joe Pile was banned back in late '04. I'd love for you to post tha picture though, as I love seeing old-school kill pics, especially when it's my arse being piled. :P

~ Thanks for tha reply though & login to RSC why don'tcha? :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well apparently I got stuck with the "recurring" p2p-option , so I'm forced to pay for another month of RSC. Therefore, I've been trying to login now & again to at least make it worth the monthly fee, and while there's not much out there to pk, I have found a few people to go afta'. :)

Also, I've been in the process of moving 7 hours south of my original home & thus getting a new internet set-up @ my girl's new home, so I haven't had much of a chance to roam tha RSC wild off & on throughout a day. Today was my first time getting to do just that, and yea, these are the results:

TedKasane98.png

TedKasane - (level 98)

He likes to 4 item wit' an Anti-Dragon-Breath shield, so all I got was his lovely large.

OlsonEye106.png

Olson_Eye - (level 106)

After I narrowly escaped him on 30 hp by 1 hitting both webs to tha mage bank, we decided to do a mage-DM. He seemingly had me beat, as I was on 36 hp and fresh outta fire blasts... but I then started hitting some nice numbers while my defense stood strong, and I ended the fight with a 0, 29, dead (had to have been close to a 30), which was friggin' awesome, haha. Cool dude & a good fight though; too bad there aren't more guys like this out pkin'.

kibby104.png

K I B B Y - (level 104)

I believe he also dropped chain & large; thanks mayne.

JayIXI_117.png

Jay_I-X-I - (level 117)

Found him in Draynor & challenged him to a DM... in this fight I decimated him & won with 7 sharks left... then we had a rematch & I swear he won with at least 7 shark left as well, haha. He didn't want to have a tie-breaker (..yet anyway ;p ), so hopefully I can win tha rubber-match tomorrow perhaps.

DEREK.png

D E R E K - (level 78?)

Found him training so I decided to login on top of him, which allowed me to hit him to near red-bar before he DC'd/logged mid-fight. Luckily he instantly logged back in & then tried to bail through the door, but I managed to stop him wit' a fire wave before he could heal himself.. therefore he got 1 hit wit' tha magik. He was wearing a D-Med so he also dropped a kite & legs, so I was pleased with that.

I think I have 4-5 more kills from a week back but they are on my other labtop so I won't be able to post 'em anytime soon. They are basically kills on people trying to train/etc; I know there's one of Olson_Eye & that DEREK dude again, but w/e. :)

As I'm not sure how much I'll be able to play in tha next week (starting a new job & Jeep-hunting), I'll post these 2 kills while I'm here:

117Mormon800K.png

I_R_Mormon - (level 117)

I was in Draynor trying to get people to DM me, when I found this guy. For whatever reason he wouldn't DM but rather wanted to stake me 800k. I absolutely loathe staking & haven't had an actual stake in probably 6 years, but I broke down & decided to give it a whirl; I think I won with ~15 hp remainin'.

FIREWORM98.png

Fireworm - (level 98 with 98~ hp)

I was walking through tha wild about 30 minutes ago when he walked up & attacked me. :o I offered to log out & reskull so we each were skulled but he said he didn't care so yea. :P Tha fight came down to both of us being around 20 - 30 hp for the last few rounds until I got tha lucky last hit; hopefully I run into him again tonight & have tha same luck. :)

Here's a few more kills; 1 DM and one awesomely-hilarious kill on my favorite person in tha wild, Zoolanderman, aka that guy who calls everyone an AC'r/botter after making one straight east-catch. :P

martinfin119.png

Martinfin - (level 119)

Saw him in Draynor & got him to DM me. I believe he is flats but I somehow still won with 8 shark to spare. :o RSC combat-system working its magic I suppose.

zoolanderman100.png

Zoolanderman - (level 100)

He was after me while I was rune-mining, so I banked, came back, & began our 1 on 1 at rune rocks. I beat him pretty bad, as expected, but to his credit, he didn't start running until he was out of food; something that surprised me big-time. But unfortunately, he only knew how to run a NE, a N, and a SE-S... thus he easily got caught to death. :) Tha third time I've killed the guy now, haha... and of course, even after the original things he called me, I got several private messages after that said I was "a botter, an autocaster, AND an autocatcher." Haterz gon' hate I suppose; I gotta say he made my night though. :)

zoolcaughtdeadaftermath.png

Bwahaha, another 2 kill pics to posts, cuz IMMA B0$$ and because one never knows when he'll get more keelz, so here are what I managed to get roughly an hour~ ago:

OlsonEye106DM-1.png

Olson_Eye - (level 107)

Since none of tha several lv 113+'s in Draynor wanted to step into tha wild, this awesome guy decided to step up and volunteer to DM me on my 107, Hell Griever. :)

It was a mage-on DM that we decided to have outside of the prayer altar, north of Edgeville in level 8 wild. I had my mate, Acetic Acid (lv 92), watch... while he had his mate, Rangers_2003 - (lv 103), watch and video the DM(s). In tha first DM, I managed to 3 hit Olson from 3/4 hp after only a minute of fighting, so that DM was quite uneventful, even if I did manage to win. :x

OlsonEye106DMpart2-1.png

Olson_Eye - (level 107)

We had a rematch of course, and this time there were no pre-mature 3 hits; this battle went to the bitter-end. :)) Olson took tha lead early on, and I made a come-back throughout tha remainder of the fight; I took the strategy of running around and fire-waving him from afar, as I still had 30+ spells left when already down to 2-3 sharks left. :o So in the end, we were both on 20 - 30 hp when I re'attacked him and got the FATALITY-esque blow, making it now 4-0 in favor of me (one of those being an AFK kill at axe-hut tho) :))))

Great fights and I believe we will have another go-at-it later tonight or tomorrow! ~

1 more keel .. for now:

FIREWORM100DM.png

Fireworm - (level 100 w/ 98 hp)

First he DM'd Dave cool & lost, so I was next in-line. :P Unfortunately for him, the RSC-combat-system was EXTREMELY evil to him, as I somehow managed to win with 16 shark left :o.

Guess what?.......... MOAR KEELZ!!

caught78500k.png

Caught - (level 78)

He offered to DM my level 107 in a no-armor DM, where we both took 500k with us. In this DM, he had trouble re-charging his prayer while eating, and got wore-down quite fast, as I won with 11 shark left.

Caught1m.png

Caught - (level 78) again

Well, he wanted a re-match, this time with each us putting 1 million GP on the line. This DM was VERYY close, with him smacking me around HARDDD, as at one point he cranked out a 31 when I had 32 hp left. :o But in the end, I persevered and won the DM with 56 hp remaining. :) GREAT DM's & PROPZ to Caught, as he was quite ballzy to DM me and because of that, I gave back both Dragon Longs & Dragon Ammies afterwards. :)

* And here's a few killz I got a couple weeks back; they were on my labtop so I never had a chance to upload them 'til returning home today. *

xchriso.png

Xchris o - (level ??)

Some random trainer that I haven't saw since. :(

DEREK-1.png

D E R E K - (level 78?)

Got him afk here. :P Sorry mayne!

OlsonEye105.png

Olson_Eye - (level 105) ((at the time))

He was afk for once here, sorry again! (wasn't m8s wit him when this happened weeks ago) I have since DM'd him many times, as seen above, and even do KBD trips wit' tha playa now.

tesamies97.png

Tesamies - (level 97)

• 2 weeks later...

You seem lonely so I thought I would post XD

Nice kills, very dead forum here.

Wondering how many people are active online on rsc at 1 time nowadays?

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

After getting 4 on 1'd by Leta (god-staff), Ace Gamer (god-staff), Enyana (1itemer w/ weakens), & Zoolanderman (only 1 in full armor)......... I eventually ran & got Zool 1 on 1... and STILL nearly beat him on my 91 hp'r using my epic fire-waves. In the end though, after Zool missed a ton of simple catches as I ran round fire-waving him .... I finally stopped at level 26 wild & let him attack me once more while I was on ~15 hp. Thus I got 1 hit, rather than simply runnin 2 Edge or using my D-ammy to teleport away. :P

So for revenge, I got him to DM me, and of course settled tha score, making it 4 kills to 1, in my favor of course. :)

z00lander102DM.png

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDD more importantly, my sweet Jeepski that I finally managed to buy the other day:

2000JGCLA.png

2000JGCINTERIOR.png

2000JGC.png

• 3 weeks later...

jackattack.png

jackie22.png

Jack Attack - (lv 87?)

For some reason whenever I kill this guy, I screw up the screen-shot and miss his name/etc. :(

lookn4dunday.png

Lookn4Sunday - (lv 87?)

Laurel94.png

Some level 94

uffie.png

not sure

rangers2003109.png

rangers2003.png

Rangers 2003 - (lv 109)

Once again, i was quite slow on the screenies. (2nd one had like 6 ores.. yea, whoopie :P )

• 3 months later...

Haha I was pretty surprised when i saw that first picture. I was on arch3r krazy and I remember that fight very well. My real life friend was on burninat0r and super rusty - why he forgot to eat lol.

But ya we came in, saw you fighting, and tried to help whoever was losing. I was not happy when my friend died right away since he basically gave you an invo of food. I think when you had to take off I got a couple of catches in the lost pid over you and was chasing you for awhile then you switched to your 107. Wish I coulda stayed active in wild for longer than those couple weeks after re-open. I started playing dark souls when it came out and i was really low on pk supplies anyway since I gave my stuff away long time ago.