3 clue scrolls every 30 mins or less

fellupahill

i actually think thugs suck for clues.. particullarly lvl1..

ham members are the best

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

he's right, thugs drop a huge load of clues. But come on, do you want to actually spend hours solving them? They're often not worht it ;-)

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

But come on, do you want to actually spend hours solving them? They're often not worht it ;-)

Hours? Hmmm, every now and then I feel like doing level 1 clues (sometimes when a friend is looking for god pages for example). I load up with runes for all teleports + glory ammy and game necklace. If you have that, and have solved a few so you know the locations, it usually takes less than 10 min to solve a level 1 clue. Then back to your preferred monster (thugs, goblins, ham members) for next clue.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

yea its pure random :D i havent got 1 in about 600 kills at fire giants (i think they drop them) :D
Nope, they dont :P

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

i dont think fg's drop clues so dont get ur hopes high

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.