brances of darkmeyer

DarkSano

chaotics dont help anyway since you have to use blisterwood weapons

if you have void, id bring melee void, dboots, fury, zerker (i) ring. remember you're just agbout guaranteed youre items back if you die, so no need to be conservative.

id bring an tort full with healing + uni pouch + scrolls for when your tort becomes useless.

as far as healing goes, if you just went all out of sharks you'll have enough healing. no need to dip into brews imo.

kite the boss and ss flash if your apm is good enough. makes the fight a breeze.

chaotics dont help anyway since you have to use blisterwood weapons

if you have void, id bring melee void, dboots, fury, zerker (i) ring. remember you're just agbout guaranteed youre items back if you die, so no need to be conservative.

id bring an tort full with healing + uni pouch + scrolls for when your tort becomes useless.

as far as healing goes, if you just went all out of sharks you'll have enough healing. no need to dip into brews imo.

kite the boss and ss flash if your apm is good enough. makes the fight a breeze.

what is apm andwth is kiting keep hearing about it lol no void cant stand pest

phixcire.png

apm = actions per minute. basically in a nutshell its how fast you can move and clikc your mouse accurately. what im saying is that if you plan on kiting and flashing SS (since youll have mage pray up), youre gonna be doing a lot of clicking and if you arent able to sustain that then its better to not SS flash and just kite.

kiting = hit and run fighting. you make sure vanstrom is in the middle of his magic attack, run in and hit him, then out out of his melee range. after your weapon's cooldown is over, and vanstrom begins his next magic attack, repeat. theres a more efficient way of doing it but thats the simpliest way to understand.

black dhide works just as well as void defensively.

apm = actions per minute. basically in a nutshell its how fast you can move and clikc your mouse accurately. what im saying is that if you plan on kiting and flashing SS (since youll have mage pray up), youre gonna be doing a lot of clicking and if you arent able to sustain that then its better to not SS flash and just kite.

kiting = hit and run fighting. you make sure vanstrom is in the middle of his magic attack, run in and hit him, then out out of his melee range. after your weapon's cooldown is over, and vanstrom begins his next magic attack, repeat. theres a more efficient way of doing it but thats the simpliest way to understand.

black dhide works just as well as void defensively.

ok guessima play around with that so which blisterwood weapon is better to use i heard the javs hurt bad when hes in the air?

phixcire.png

EVERYTHING hurts bad when hes in the air

people just say to use the stakes because theyre too lazy to run up to him and hit him with the polearm. in reality, you might not even have the time or effort to spare to attack him when hes flying, so personally i say forget the stakes. smack him with the polearm when you get the chance

also, if you want to practice kiting, try doing it against Ghosts in Daemonhiem. They work the exact same way, pray mage and run so that they only ever use their mage against you.

That's kinda what makes the fight hard...

Also, barrows is a bad idea. Since (during my attempts) I usually died in the blood phase, I'd take damage after I died and therefore would be forced out of the death menu without choosing items. Scary time was when I spawned with 300LP because of left-over blood pool damage.

Tho you said Bandos so you should be ok. Have you ever fought the luminescent icefiend? Run around the room like the icefiend is attacking you. Like Zaaps, I think it's not worth trying to attack him when he's flying.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

If you want to have no life like me, you could cremate 500 vyre corpses first to get the dmg/accuracy boost. I'm at 150 atm <_<

nah i killed him took 4 tries didnt need ss flash/uni just meleed him in bandos hit him a few times when he was flying, half invo sharks left over almost died on his last attack 30 hp left

phixcire.png