Herb

Amonitas

As you can see my herb level is 75. I am thinking of selling my whip vine and spending about 5 mil on herb for now, more later.

Though I have no idea how to train herb and what is the most efficient way to do it? Also I bought scroll of cleansing.

Amonitas.png

Quest cape since 11th July 99 Farming 4th February 99 Cooking 31st August

IMO it's not worth training until you can afford extremes or overloads. Certainly not selling your items to do so.

Just save up some more, get 85 for boosted extremes. From 85, use spicy stews to boost your level and make extreme attacks and strengths. Then do extreme defense, magic, range. This will give you all the supplies for your overloads when you can afford them, so even though it will be more expensive to reach the level, you get 'free' extremes that you will need to make anyway. You might want to make about 1000 special recover potions from level 80-84, because these are very good for bossing and are quite cheap and great xp.

Cleaning herbs with mousekeys is actually pretty good profit, and can be upwards of 100k xp/hour if you do it right.

CNqWHdA.jpg

So I should just keep my whip vine instead of slowly getting the herb exp?

If you make money by combat, yes, keep your stuff and use it to make as much money as possible. Only buy herblore if you can actually afford it fully, without leaving you begging in the ge for 2k.

Or you could try the cleaning method.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Herblore costs around 7-12gp/xp nowadays depending if you sell your pots for a decent price, so multiply that by the XP you need for either 85, 92, or 96 and you'll know how much money to save up for.

While your 5m from your whip vine won't probably push you very far right now if that's all your spending, when you get to the point where you're only 5m left from one of the critical points I'd say sell it then.

I also think whip vines are doomed to keep dropping, down to about as low as 2m in the future, so keep that in mind.