a slight change I think jagex should make

wakka102

When someone is reported, they say that a 60 second video is sent to them so that they can see what the abuse report was about. I think with this short of a video things could be placed out of context, thus, some are wrongly banned. I think that this 1 minute video should be increased to around 2 or 3 minutes, this would make it much more effective in seeing what actually happened and could cutdown on the false bans that occur.

i suppose this is an alteration to the game, it should really be in the suggestions section.

however, i think this might be impractical. if jagex are to investigate each reporting incident fully then it is a little awkward for them to invest 3x the current time in each induvidual case if you take into account the vast number of reports that actually come in.

also spending 2/3 minutes of their time on the innumerous false reporting incidents would be a total waste of time.

i can see where you are coming from, and in a perfect world id agree, but its just a little impractical.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

If you don't want to get banned the best thing to do is not put your self in a comprimising situation. Don't do stupid things that taken out of context can get you banned. I agree that sometimes 60 seconds isn't a long enough time to determine whether or not a rule was broken. I am just saying it would be better to never have to worry about that by just not breaking rules or joke about breaking them.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

yeah. i used to be "report happy" for a while. but i grew tired of it when i saw that i was wasting more time than i had actually put into playing. now i only report autoers when its obvious and when it affects me. for example: old me would report a guy obviously automining gold at rimmington while i was mining iron. now new me will only report obvious autoer who autos iron while im mining iron.

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup: