Screen goes Black

Auror

Several months ago a problem occured where my screen went black suddenly. I suffered from it a lot, I got that black screen everytime I was in a floor. Then the problem suddenly disappeared for a month or two. Now the problem has come back, and I'm getting pissed off because I get black-screened during my farm run whilest I'm under the affect of the farm juju pot, that i have to drink again after I log in to continue my farm run, which is a waste of farm juju dose.

I discovered that while I was mining @ the LRC I used "Software" as the display mode, if I had used "directX" then my screen would have gone black. But, when I left the LRC, and did my farm runs, I had to use DirectX, because if I had used Software, imy screen would have gone black.

Could someone please help me, this is getting verry annoying :/

It's Runescape itself. This problem is all over their forums. Not sure why they're unable to fix it. And, before anyone says anything it's not a computer issue. I've tried on my latop, both my kids who play on their own have had this issue, I've also used our main desktop here at home and at work. It's some kind of crash and I'm sure I haven't tried ALL possible graphic options, but most of them and it still occurs. You just have to hope it doesn't happen at an inopportune time.