Team Awesome

[hide=lol]So because every other spastic in this game seems to have a blog I decided to mek one too.

I've never made one before so I suck at this.

If you have any cool layouts I can leech, please gief.

Thx.

Umm so not sure what to say here.

Anyways my rl name is Jackson and I'm 82 years old and I live in Nairobi, Kenya. I've been playing RS since 2015??? idk.

Anyways I don't rly take pictures of me palying RS... but now that I have a blog I will try to get into the habit of doing it (lol when I was like 5 years old and scaping in 2003 I remember I used to screenie every quest completion and every single fkin level up... then I learned that pics are a waste of hard drive space but it's 2011 now and 2 gigs costs less than a pack of chewing gum).

Anyways ya so like

My goal is to get completionist trimmed (lol). Not really, I'll be happy just to fkin max since dg is so dead and it takes ages to fill floors so it'll honestly take me longer to get 120 dg than 5k cw games =/

So realistically my goal is just max cape since I already have 101 dg so I don't need to worry about that bit.

Anyways yeah I'll try to update daily and such.

Anyways bye.

[/hide]

[hide=lol2]

OK serious face now...

[hide=About Me]

Let's see... my name is Kevin, I'm a spastic 4th year electronics engineering student getting ready to drop out cuz I hate school and can't afford to pay tuition. I'm from Canada (eh) and I'm currently working, which is the only reason I have money to pay for my p2p. I'm a pretty ordinary guy, my only real hobby outside of RS is billiards (lol 9 ball lol barbox 8 ball). I've been playing RS since 2001 (lol played for like a year, got to level 49, then quit. I came back in late 2010). Aside from RS, the only real games I've played are CS (1.6) and CoD (both 2 and 4). I was pretty competitive in all of these, and played in quite a few pro tournaments (haters don't want to sponsor me cuz I'm spastic and actually I kinda suck l0l).

Yeah not sure what else to put here. Ask about me and I'll post more I guess?

I'm in DGS and Harpy nation, as well I war with Blasphemy in f2p.

[/hide]

[hide=Goals]

- Sub 20 keying avg

- Completionist cape

- Completionist cape (t)

- Quitting RS permanently before achieving any of the above

[/hide]

No but really most of the stuff above under the lol is pretty much true when taken with a grain of salt lol.

[/hide]

O I found this pic of me doing some lowskiller GWD that got posted on my clan's site a while back... enjoy.

tassetsz.png

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG