F2P - 1510+ total, 88/90 Attack

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go for it. I've gained almost 3m xp in two weeks of 'Spanning. You can do it! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Congrats! :thumbup: Only two to go.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

So close. Go man go! :thumbsup:

Are you saving all the SoF spins for when you get 99?

• 2 weeks later...

=D> \:D/ =D> \:D/ =D> \:D/ =D> \:D/ =D> \:D/ =D>

I knew you could do it!

• 2 weeks later...

So I've been flipping and slowly crafting. Finally found a method that is a little loss, moneywise, and great exp that isn't slow.

k5lBS.jpg

Edit: It's not tiaras or any silver item.

Dart.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Slaker! :P

Well done though. :grin:

Thanks. Taking a break from craft and just going for 90 smith. I would lose around 9m, after selling back what I made but I flip whenever I'm smithing and if I can make 1m for every 10k bars used, I'll break even.

Dart.jpg

Got both of these yesterday. Which turned my brain into mush just concentrating. Good thing I only have 1 level left to get, then it's back to crafting again.. ugh.

7hpBjji.jpg

LfcpS4h.jpg

Dart.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks. ^_^

Editing the first post to make it user friendly. Adding a timeline WITH PICTURES to give out a sense of how it's been going. Going to take a while as I have to find and place the pictures with the right dates. Some of them that I have stored have no dates on them but others do, so I have to get the ones with the dates in place before I can make sense of where to place the ones without dates.

Dart.jpg