Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Homeland

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

stevepole
[ Display Name History ]

stevepole

Ace of Spades

• Members
  • 8,477 posts
Is anyone else watching Showtime's Homeland? It's a new series that is basically focused around a foreseen terrorist attack on American soil by a turned solider. I'd be willing to call it the best new show of 2011. It's well written, suspenseful, blah, blah, blah.

Last night's episode really answered a ton of lingering questions and put things into full drive. I look forward to next week's episode.

Some links..

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia....land_(TV_series)
Official site: http://www.sho.com/s...meland/home.sho
Posted Image

Carl
[ Display Name History ]

Carl

I <3 N_odie!

• Members
  • 2,376 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Carl
  • RSN2:Newb
Yes I've been following it from the beginning; it's very enjoyable - although I feel it's a tad slow. A girl I know from Israel is the one who told me of it, and said it's a sort of copy of an Israeli show, apparently a true story. Except the prisoners didn't come home alive. (Something along those lines!)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

JeremyM
[ Display Name History ]

JeremyM

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 959 posts
I was into it the first few episodes but now I've kind of forgotten about it. The actors kind of annoy me, as well. Except for Saul.

Posted Image

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

stevepole
[ Display Name History ]

stevepole

Ace of Spades

• Members
  • 8,477 posts
It's based off an Israeli show.

It start off pretty slow the first few episodes, but it's starting to pick up as things are being unveiled, and such.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users