.:. A REAL Runescape Let's Play .:.

Insurrextion

Hello everybody! My name is Alan, and I have been playing RuneScape since 2008. I have made numerous accounts since I began my journey five years ago, but it wasn't until August 12, 2011, where I decided I wanted to go for the coveted, Completionist Cape.

I started a YouTube channel to document my progress, and along the way, I've gathered new friends & supporters.

Essentially, I record almost all of my gameplay, and upload it as either live commentaries, or sped-up progress videos.

I have over 63M total experience on my account, and I plan to hit all 99s (and 120 Dungeoneering) by the end of my senior year. (I am a junior this year).

You can find new uploads everyday on my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/InsurrextionXD

Check out my latest upload, where I reach 85 Strength, and discuss what some of my future plans are.

Remember to subscribe if you wish to support my journey! I will be editing this post often with new achievements I accumulate along the way.

Thank you!

Alan.

This is a very interesting idea. Good luck with getting a completionist cape. :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 1 year later...