Sally's Insane Goals and Random RS Blog -350/369 Clue Scroll Items - Item Update!? SHE LIVES?!

Blogheader.png

QuestCape.png

thirdageplate_zps4c44354f.png

umsRp4z.png

divinepower.png

I decided that to help keep me on track of my goals on RS and to help keep me motivated in reaching them, I would create this blog.

blogheader-1.png

I'll split my goals into two lists; Current Goals and Long Term Goals.

Current Goals:

Gain 120 Cooking

Gain 120 DG

Earn the money to pay for P2P 2016

Long Term Goals:

The Clue Scroll Goal (see bottom of this post)

All of these!

Compreqsjan2016_zpscqnqyrxh.png

These will be added to and edited - Although I will state when I do so.

blogheader2.png

Im_A_Pawya.png

I currently have Twenty Six 99 cape's in: Cooking, Firemaking, Constitution, Defence, Attack, Strength, Dungeoneering, Summoning, Prayer, Slayer, Thieving, Fishing, Woodcutting, Smithing, Herblore, Crafting, Fletching, Construction, Magic, Mining, Range, Runecrafting, Farming, Divination, Agility and Hunter. I Maxed on 5th January 2015. I gained 120 Cooking on 28th Feb 2016.

[spoiler=Cape Pics]cookingcapeuntrim.png

Questcape-1.png

99fmcapepic_zpsab2ccf58.png

99hp2_zps6aa22509.png

99melees_zps52ee8bc0.png

99dg2_zps4e7cb589.png

99summon_zps91b0c95d.png

99pray_zpsda209bd7.png

99slay2_zpscee09dcd.png

99thieve2_zps01bbee46.png

99capefish_zpsaee23553.png

99wc2_zps84b2732e.png

99smith2_zps14b0252d.png

99capes_zps66b2cbe8.png

99fletchcape_zps1b076c00.png

99con_zps6ed31cb4.png

99mage2_zpsed8f99c7.png

99mine3_zpsb12f0165.png99range2_zpsbc37c1ff.png

99rc2_zps2192087c.png

99farming_zpsfeffb1bd.png

99div2_zpsf4d1801e.png

99ag2_zps964f36cc.png

99hunt2_zpsf59b007a.png

Maxcape_zpscb0fbd98.png

120cook_zpsbb5bwib0.png

blogheader3.png
Current listing from 06/06/14

350/369 Treasure Trail Items (Not Including 3a)

Edited by Sally
  • Like 1

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

[spoiler=Bank Pics]

[spoiler=Bank Pics (old vers)]

bank1.png

bank2.png

bank3.png

bank1_zps31c4447c.png

bank2_zps285bad26.png

tab3_zps6b2a30e6.png

Day One

Ok, so at the moment I'm not really doing anything exciting on RS itself, as I'm focusing on making money back after a couple more failed attempts at Nomad (I got him down to ONE HP and died, unfortunatly), which brings the total attempts at Nomad to 5

I've also got my last college assignment to do - Which doesn't leave me all that much time for RS currently. Or at least, doesn't let me be active.

So I'm smithing Cannonballs for a slight profit and a level of Smithing itself - Then I will be going to do that trusty old AFK fishing to top up my Monk fish stockpile...I'm also going to be using my first ever Granite Lobster pouch.

I promise this is going to get better, once I have more time to spend on RS! :)

EDIT: I got this!

77SmithDayOneUpdate.png

And this :)

82agiledayone.png

and then this!

83herbdayone.jpg

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Thanks you two :)

I've been using the range method with Ruby/Dia (e) bolts, I found it on Runewiki.

And the rain thing, where I am it rains one hell of a lot...as I found out yesterday when it poured down whilst I was walking home.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

I tried Range with Ruby (e) to begin with and failed 10+ times, wasting lots of cash. I tried BGS and did it first time.. Get it a shot if you keep failing, might work for you too :)

Day Two

Another day of not doing much exciting. Due to my limited funds I cant afford to do a lot of skills, plus I still have gear from Nomad, which I don't want to sell until I've finally killed him.

I saw the video RS put up showing the new emotes....I SO WANT ROFL! It looks just as amazing as Faint, something else I have to get, though its not something I can add to my list, as Court Summon's are a random occurrence and my luck...Well, lets just say I have extremely bad luck. And death issues.

Also, could someone tell me what the heck Biscuits do? I have some in my bank and I really have no idea what they are useful for, if anything.

I've decided to get the last 2 levels of thieving I need for task master. Once I have these, I have no idea what I will train next, there's just, so much for me to do.

EDIT: I suck at getting levels, I got distracted and never gained any yesterday #-o

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Day Three

I'll start of this one with a Thanks to the people who wished me luck :)

Ok. So today, going to try to get a level of thieving without getting distracted with something shiny...HEY LOOK A SHINY!

Just kidding :P Either way, I'm getting the levels with pyramid plunder, not one of my favourite mini-games but if it means I get these levels faster I'll do it. I do prefer master farmers though, for seeds.

One thing I should make clear, I write these at the start of the days, and then update them constantly. Hope that doesn't bug anyone!

Edit: Yep, got distracted by shinys >.<

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Shame on me for not being the first to wish you luck. ;)

Well, lets just say I have extremely bad luck. And death issues.

[...]

Also, could someone tell me what the heck Biscuits do? I have some in my bank and I really have no idea what they are useful for, if anything.

:thumbsup:

As for biscuits, here's the database entry.

*Will be stalking thread* :twisted:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Day Four

Thanks For the info, Jaffy :P I shall be keeping a hold of my biscuits then.

Sorry about not posting yesterday. I didn't even have time for RS!

So. Thieving level. I NEED to get it but I got bored at pp so I went to H.A.M to get clue scrolls. I'll let you know if I get anything good, I have better luck with easy's.

For the second level, may go to the ninja sword monkey dudes from Do No Evil and get it there...May not. I like to do weird things for thieve xp. Once I do have both the levels, not quite sure what I'm going to do. I'll keep you posted.

Gained a Blue Beret from one of my easy clues!

DayFourClueone.jpg

I also went to a double 99 party....Gratz to Eggi on 99 Dunge and Nobodys Mom on 99 Smith :) They are both awesome!

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Salleh, they call me Julie here too, so you can do that too. :)

Gratz on the pretty barret!

Congratz Matte & Elle for me if you talk to them? |^_^|

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Day Five

I forgot to post yesterday, so this kind of counts as two days.

Finally got 81 thieve!

Dayfive81thieve.png

I'll spend some time working on 82 tomorrow. Then I think I'll do pengs to get some RC xp and then rc till I get a level, I need astral's!

I spent my loyalty points on the Kimono outfit, and the cat fight emote. I don't like the headpiece for the Kimono though, so I don't wear it. What did you guys spend yours on?

DayFiveKimono.png

I'm hoping I'll be gaining levels like crazy soon. If I get a dunge level I'll be able to wear a new cape, so I should work on that.

Also, in 36 days I can claim the veteran's cape! I'm looking forward to that :) I never did know exactly when I joined RS.

I wonder what 99 I should get next too...Capes capes capes, that's all I ever think about lol.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Congrats on the levels!

I picked up the blue-y purple-y dwarvish outfit and the fishing aura (call of the sea?).

Gl with getting another 99 ^-^

Thank you! :)

I haven't seen what that outfit looks like, I'm going to have to find out now!

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Congratz on thieving, and on almost having the Veteran cape! :thumbsup:

The thieving skillcape is awesome too; do you like the skill enough to 99 it? ;)

I bought Revenence (prayer aura) and the cat fight emote.

I picked up the blue-y purple-y dwarvish outfit and the fishing aura (call of the sea?).

Yup, and welcome to Tip.It! :wub:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]

Day Six

Congratz on thieving, and on almost having the Veteran cape!

The thieving skillcape is awesome too; do you like the skill enough to 99 it?

To be honest, I'd rather get taskmaster and hold onto my untrimmed cooking cape for a while longer...I know its an amazingly nooby cape, but cooking has always been one of my favourite skills for some reason...Yay for stereo-typing! Also thanks Juli.

So to-do list for today:

• Penguin Points
  • Get free stoof
  • Kill Bork because I'm silly and haven't killed him recently
  • Train Thieving
  • Make some Astrals.

Lets see what I can do...Watch this space :)

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Day Seven

Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days, I've been busy more than I thought I would be, as I got my college grades back on friday :)

As I type this section, I am thieving from the Ninja Monkey Knife dudes. So, I'm going to be odd and tell you how I do it!

As your on Ape A-toll, there's not really a good source of food, other than the occasional lobster you can thieve. So, to solve this little problem I made cheese. Cheese is amazing now its in wheels, because you can get one hell of a lot of food out of one wheel. You also get cooking xp for each slice!

Another good thing about cheese? Its 100% profit. Even if you buy the milk, a piece of cheese is worth more than the bucket, and you get multiple slices per bucket. So as long as you have plenty of patience you could make a lot of money there :)

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Day Eight

More Thieving today, followed by some RC because I still need astrals and I don't have the money to buy them currently.

Once I'm done with that, I'm not totally sure what I'll focus on next. Maybe some farming or herblore, maybe even slayer seeing as they are releasing those new slayer monsters. Either that or I'll go to another low-ish skill that needs training...This is where I hit my main problem with my goals. I can never choose what to do next!

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Day Nine

STILL Thieving -.- I really do suck.

But today, I'm going to let you in on one of my other thieving tips, though my bet is a lot of you already know it.

When you thieve at the master farmers in Draynor, there's also Olivia, who will yell at you if you try to sell her the seeds you just stole...Well, this is where that Vile of Stench from the Thieving guild comes in handy. If that is in your inventory, you can sell her any seeds that she has in her store, meaning all those hop seeds you've stole will give you some kind of money. With the rest of the seeds you get, you can either use, give to a nooby farmer or sell on the grand exchange.

I know that wont give mega-tonnes of money, but it's still something if all you were going to do is drop the seeds.

Day982Thieve.jpg

FINALLYY GOT IT!

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Day Ten

Ok, now I have thieving, I'm going to get a level or more of RC doing Astrals to use for farm runs and the Livid Farm. Then, I'm going to herblore habitat to try and get some seeds, so if anyone knows of a good way to get seeds there, lemme know!

Watch this space :)

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Day Eleven

I didn't post yesterday due to nothing really happening. I didn't get a level of RC (got bored lol) so I went to herblore Habitat.

Which gained me this:

11TopWitch.png

I also found out this weeks requirement for the Guthix Jakindo for me, so as soon as I have more hunter potion I'll be catching that, and trying to catch the Zamorak and Saradomin ones also (I did find two of the requirements for Zammy, I'll be testing that as soon as I have more hunter potion).

UPDATE!

I found all three of the god Jakindos!

11Mask.png

11Zammy.png

11Sara.png

11GuthixJakindo-1.png

A very good day...Just got to get the legs next week :)

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Day Twelve

I've started slaying again on RS, as well as spending some time with Herblore Habitat and stuff like that. But I did get 90 strength and one of the tasks completed!

90strength.png

12Task402.png

I also got a focus sight drop :twisted:

So, for now I will be slaying, so possibly not many updates for a while.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog