Rate my First And Second Pixel Art

Vorskal

Here are my first serious pieces of pixel art. I hope you all like them. If you cant really see the first one, it depicts a warrior and ranger standing on a castle wall, fighting. The ranger is about to pull a rune arrow, and is dressed in full black dragonhide. The warrior has full rune and a white cape, and has a dragon long and black (g) kite. In the second picture, the gree stuff is grass...blue stuff is water, and brown thing is bridge. Simple :D

please rate, and give any advice.

(1/10 = lowest.)(10/10 = highest)

Here it is :

firstpixelart.gif

edit* uploaded second piece of pixel art. Please rate that too. Here it is:

newpixelartbridge.jpg

hmm, it looks ok.

one thing is that the lines on the sword are abit thick. also that guy looks like he's in mithril :)

try to make something bigger, i know it's much harder, but also i can give you more pointers to what you've missed, then.

korla3eaqd3.jpg

oh, just realised, i uploaded the one without the background. And the picture is also meant to depict a dark day, so there is no sun. You can see the edited one where the old one used to be.

hmm... :oops: i will try and make it better. maybe if i cahnge the lighter sky to the same colour as the darker sky, then leave the clouds it will look better. Omg shaw you actually commented on my newbie work ! good for me :) and thanks guys, for helping me get better.

I like it, sigs are becoming too real and precise. This brings it back down to where it started ages ago with Scape...

Its brilliant!

8/10!

[JIM]