Should I be using fishing urns

Fra

I'm level 90 fishing and I'm currently fishing rocktails. I carry 10 fishing urns with me, teleporting them away when they are full. I also bring 2 granite crabs. To get more fishing urns I use a games necklace to teleport to burthrope and bank. To get back I use the monastery teleport on the combat bracelet.

My questions to you are...

Should I bring fishing urns?

How many should I bring?

Should I use granite crabs?

How many should I bring?

Is there a more efficient teleport?

93/99 Fishing --- 22/74 Summoning

I'll achieve my goals, even if I have to crawl towards them.

Always accepting donations of living minerals, fishing urns, granite crab pouches, etc.

[hide=Thanks to]Silvermist82, Byzantus, Eka-iridium, emers8529, Octarine, A Local Guy, ezeeipancake, and Thor ls Here[/hide]

Although I am not at all experienced in rocktail fishing, it seems to me as if it would be a total waste to leave behind urns. If you are looking at alternative teleports, there is also the body altar teleport but for that you will have to play gop which I doubt you will want to do.

Glory to Edgville or duelling ring to castle wars would probably be better teleports, combat bracelet is the best AFAIK to get back.

Bring as many urns as you can for the amount of pouches you bring.

(as in, you never run out of urns when you have a familiar summoned & vice versa.)

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!