Which e-book reader to choose?

Siobhana

Hi guys.

I appear to have misplaced my dearly beloved Sony PRS-300 pocket e-reader :cry: Unless it is to surface within a couple of days I will most definately need a new one. The question then is which one?? After looking around a little bit I have so far found two alternatives. Sony's PRS-T1BC and thePocketBook 301 My criteria are primarily size (as small as possible), userfriendliness (I know about Sony's horrible software but I'm guessing drag & drop works as well as it did on the 300) and price. In addition I do NOT want a Kindle, as I abhor the DRM/you MUST buy from us blah de blah (I also have complete Apple-phobia for the same reasons).

Anyone got any experience with either of my alternatives? Heard of any other that fit my criteria? All help appreciated :)

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Silly me..... Sorted :)

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

I'd go with the PRS. $10 cheaper, almost double the battery life, same basic function as the pocketbook, lighter weight.

go with the one that you already know you like, the prs.

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

• 3 weeks later...