A Report Thought...

Biabf

Cheasy title I guess but here whats happened:

A friend new to members tells his 'friend' to add me. This guy (no names) gives me all the usual crap like 'Whats your combat level?' 'Nice!'... etc. But then when i least expect it he says I got hacked once then starts to say if i stay on the right side of him i wount get hacked. So Basically he was threatening me... I did the right thing and reported him (dont even think of flaming me for reporting, you will thank be in the future.) But when the report menu was up, what would you class threatening a hack as? Password Scamming or what? I decide it was Password Scamming... What would you do from the time he threatened you? Discuss?

sig5235ro7.jpg

Fairly sure theres a "threatening something" option grnated i forgot the second word but i am fairly sure tht one is on there

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Fairly sure theres a "threatening something" option grnated i forgot the second word but i am fairly sure tht one is on there
Pretty sure there isn't, have a look at the options...
sig5235ro7.jpg

yeah theres verbally abusive...which i dunno, i think password scamming does the trick...

but i beleive u misclicked the button, i'd skipped over the report button, and went straight to the lil red frowny face, ...

In short, i would of just ignored him...no need to report...your evidence prolly wouldnt hold up.

w4M8t.png

yeah theres verbally abusive...which i dunno, i think password scamming does the trick...

but i beleive u misclicked the button, i'd skipped over the report button, and went straight to the lil red frowny face, ...

In short, i would of just ignored him...no need to report...your evidence prolly wouldnt hold up.

Are you saying its not even worth trying to kick these types of people out of runescape?
sig5235ro7.jpg

Hi,

Every single report goes to build up a good case history against repeted offenders/abusers/call them what u like (but not in game) LOL.

It all helps every one to have a better, safer and more enjoyable game in the end.

I believe you should have reported him for (I believe it is the first option, and I believe it is called this) harrasment. Harassment is in general threatening, annoying, stalking, or something even as mundane as calling someone a noob repeatedly.

there is no report harassment on the screen, even though there should be...

on topic, u did the right thing reporting him even if there is no way he could hack you without sending u a keylogger or something