Vanguard Question

Tim

Just wondering how many Soul War games and Fight pit VICTORIES on average I need to obtain the plate and chest. Figured since I love castle wars I might as well get some gear to put me on par with the more wealthier players.

Popoto.~<3

Just wondering how many Soul War games and Fight pit VICTORIES on average I need to obtain the plate and chest. Figured since I love castle wars I might as well get some gear to put me on par with the more wealthier players.

Just FYI, hybrid gear is kinda broken @ cwars. The stats are there, but you don't get the +3% bonus to damage.

anyways.

rs wiki says 90-100, hard to really know because sample size takes so long to get.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Hybrid_armour

Naaxi.png

Just FYI, hybrid gear is kinda broken @ cwars. The stats are there, but you don't get the +3% bonus to damage.

You do now.

According to the pictures I took,

111 wins for legs

I spent all points from losses and ties immediately, so this number is correct (for me) and close to the avg.

If I could figure out how to find ALL of my posts I might be able to tell you how many the top took.

That's the best I can do, other than quote RSWiki too. :mellow:

I know after getting all 4 other pieces with the same intention as you - to use them in Castle Wars - I didn't feel like playing minigames anymore.

2dgucz6.png