Playing for the first time in about 3 years, got my CW professional cape =)

was always sad there was never any recognition for Castle Wars, had suggested CW achievement capes multiple times, come back and find that they are implemented =)

Overall now Castle Wars is much worse than it used to be, but that's all right, it's still fun.

Shame the cape has to look so terrible though.

hQMuA.png

Congrats! 5,000 games is quite a lot. How long did it take you?

Oh gosh, I guess probably 3 or 4 years, however long CW has been out minus the 3 years I had quit for. I started out small in w99, then started playing in bigger worlds, joined clans, played in wars and captain matches, eventually getting up to 6K+ tickets. Quit, now this is what I have left to show for it, besides a lot of good memories.

I was sad when they changed castle wars, as my first account i was a castle wars fan as well, however i don't know how many games i played

It still makes me happy to see that there are still castle wars fanatics out there that don't see it as a grind for hybrid/professional/trimmed comp

Stats[hide]Z_e_n_o.png[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

I think that I may have played some cw with you wayyyyy back in the day. Congrats on the cape, I always thought that there should be some sort of recognition for castlewars as well. I started back up trying to play a bit after quitting for the last four years.. cw isn't anything like it used to be, bit of a shame.

Getting another sig

[removed]