Lvl 3 clue scroll help

nadavos123

i was trying to kill a dragon in the heroes guild.I just finished the quest.i am a lvl 76 combat. The first dragon i got i got a clue scroll. :P . i was really happy.but...i got coordinates. it was in karajma in the shipyard. i went there and a wizard lvl 109 attacked me. he was really good and i couldnt beat him so i ran.HOW WILL I KILL HIM????

item1135889238.png

depends on what lvl ranged u are..i'm 85 ranged and they're easy as pie...don't forget to bring antipoison...u can easily kill em with melee.but keep protect from magic on all the time,yes he will switch to his dds but it will hit less hard then fire of zammystrikething :) goodluck

newcampfirenonamejeepeesx5.jpg

The saradomin wizard will attack with both magic and melee, he is the one you will meet when digging for coordinate clues outside the wilderness when you are on level 3 treasure trail.

I usually wield a dds, some melee armour, and use protect against magic prayers - and take a drink of super antipoison potion before I dig. Attack style Lunge, and use the special attack as many times as I can. Most of the time I kill him quickly without taking too much damage, but luck is random, and sometimes I need to eat a few pieces of food before he is dead.

If your coordinates lead to the wilderness, you will meet a zamorak wizard, he is weaker and only attack with magic.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png