Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tip.It Times - 29th January 2012

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Tecmaster
[ Display Name History ]

Tecmaster

The Engineer

• Members
  • 1,596 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:TecMaster532
Time for a new release of the: >>>Tip.It Times!<<<

EDITORIAL PANEL DISCUSSION THREAD:
This thread is for discussing and debating the week's articles. If you would like to comment on the overall structure or direction of the Editorial Panel, please use the discussion topic in the Website Discussion forum.

I'd like to remind people of the rules pertaining to Times threads:

Read these rules before posting in this thread

When replying please make sure to clarify the article you are replying to! Thanks!

If you spot any typos or mistakes in the article then please PM them to Tecmaster :)

Enjoy the articles!

lm9dzxe3.png
Owner of the Quest Point Cape

Thus
[ Display Name History ]

Thus

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,209 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
alg is a genius 1st of all. The adventurers cape idea would be a great addition. If it was like a quest cape with a trim, it would also solve the trimming qc suggestion.

2nd, jack of all trades just got a lot easier (not that it wasn't already) for some people.

Beaumonde
[ Display Name History ]

Beaumonde

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,186 posts
  • RSN:Beaumonde
I'm not really sure Alg's way is the best way to do JoT. First of all, while it says you don't need any items except your toolbelt and your weapon, you'll be sorry if you forget your teleport runes. Second, I believe this way might be faster: (1) Teleport to Varrock (2) Cut two logs (3) Fletch one (4) Light the other (5) Pickpocket a guard (9) Attack a guard with controlled style (10) Bury it's bones.

Someone could test it and see, but that's the way I've figured out to do it.

Alg
[ Display Name History ]

Alg

Troll General

• Editorial Panel
  • 10,880 posts

Someone could test it and see, but that's the way I've figured out to do it.

I've since heard of better ways to do it, and figured that it wouldn't be used since I submitted it a long time ago :oops:

Kirschen
[ Display Name History ]

Kirschen

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,446 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Kirschen
Only two articles, but both were enjoyable. Alg has rather interesting ideas even though the DYK this week is a rather inefficient way to do JOT compared to the Varrock method. Hope there is more next week. :P

Beaumonde
[ Display Name History ]

Beaumonde

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,186 posts
  • RSN:Beaumonde

I've since heard of better ways to do it, and figured that it wouldn't be used since I submitted it a long time ago :oops:

Your way is still really fast, just thought that someone should point out it probably isn't the absolute best way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users