More for Coders of this Site.

My question is , because I'm making my own Website.

Everytime I try and add a "Forums" and a "Registration and Login" Section and a "Auto E-mail" To activate the Account. How would I do that stuff?

Website I'm working on Runescape Tippers "I was not stealing anything off this site I had been working on this for several months but I gave up and just started on it again.

GirlPowerOn ,One of the best trainers !

Girlpoweron.png

Girlpoweron.png

Girlpoweron.png

This website uses an "off the shelf" forum software called IPB http://www.invisionpower.com/products/board/

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

This website uses an "off the shelf" forum software called IPB http://www.invisionpower.com/products/board/

Looks good but I don't have money to keep those Things runnning for 175$ A month from my own host which I will not be doing , And then the 5$ A month I can't do , as I am only 16.

I don't have a credit card.

Parents won't but me a credit card.

Plus I need something simple :P

Thanks though : D

Is there anyway to do a login/register page by doing

i.e

"Login.php" and a "Register.php"

Would I be able to create one of those then work out the way of making a forum. Then I could sign my site up for one of those "Free hosting websites" That runs my site?

I am sorry for asking so many questions I just want to get a lot of stuff done but I do thank you A LOT for all your help with Web Design !

Website I'm working on Runescape Tippers "I was not stealing anything off this site I had been working on this for several months but I gave up and just started on it again.

Girlpoweron.png

Girlpoweron.png

Girlpoweron.png

There's plenty of free scripts. Try phpBB if you want to run a forum. You'll still need a hosting provider that allows you to use mysql databases though and I doubt you'll find one of those for free.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I use Zymic for hosting my webiste. Take a look, it's free.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I use Zymic for hosting my webiste. Take a look, it's free.

Thanks to the both of you. This has helped me out a lot , and I shall be on my way to a semi good website some day (:

You guys are AWESOME I shall Credit you in my site ! It will probably be in "Helpers and Coder" And it will say

<p>

Thanks for the coders who helped me through this most help from <br>

Jeremy841 from <a href="tip.it"> and Mercifull if you see them on <br>

<a href="tip.it"> Give them a hello ! They are awesome if you need <br>

Help just ask them , I'm sure they would be able to do it for you if you <br>

Ask nicely !!!! </br></p>

©<SiteNameHere>

Girlpoweron.png

Girlpoweron.png

Girlpoweron.png