My RS name is Dangarous, my stats are:

67 Summoning

84 Herblore

1 Dung... Fail?

92 Ranged

94 Magic

72 Prayer

99 Attack, Strength, Defence, HP

I'm in desperate need of money since I've been training Summoning and Herblore ALOT lately and I want to find a competent team of 2-4 people with similar stats to mine to team up on some bosses for some income, let's all make some cash.. Either post here or PM me in RS if you wanna get together and either duo or maybe try to get a 3-4 man team together but it would probably be easier to duo either DKs, GWD, KQ maybe.. I'm also open to any suggestions but I really wanna find some cool people to make some $$ with!! PM ME ASNAP (I like the way A-SNAP sounds better than ASAP lol..)

Join clan chat "PvMS" as a guest whenever you want. We usually have some godwars trip going on during the day/evening. :^_^:

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

• 3 weeks later...